Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas today. None of us were happy jags lost yesterday,but i have good news for everyone here. Theres reasons to be happy,and filled with joy.

1. We are alive

2. We have our health

3. we have family,and those who don't you still have your jags family on the board here.

4. We have a house to live in

5.we all get to eat a great big dinner today/tonight

6. we are not liveing on the streets

7. we have peopl that love us

8. we all have family and friends

9. we are not picking in top 5 in the draft.

10. Jags had a winning record this year

11. Jags made the playoffs

12. Jags will play a home game in playoffs

With all of that said lets rember football isn't everything. WE all want jags to win Super Bowl,but if they don't this year was still better then past few seasons.
(12-25-2017, 03:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas today. None of us were happy jags lost yesterday,but i have good news for everyone here. Thats reasons to be happy,and filled with joy.

1. We are alive

2. We have our health

3. we have family,and those who don't you still have your jags family on the board here.

4. We have a house to live in

5.we all get to eat a great big dinner today/tonight

6. we are not liveing on the streets

7. we have peopl that love us

8. we all have family and friends

9. we are not picking in top 5 in the draft.

10. Jags had a winning record this year

11. Jags made the playoffs

12. Jags will play a home game in playoffs

With all of that said lets rember football isn't everything. WE all want jags to win Super Bowl,but if they don't this year was still better then past few seasons.

My favorite post of the day. Very well said Wolfie
Merry Christmas guys
Wolfie? You fondled that penny, didn't you....
(12-25-2017, 08:46 PM)temporaryname Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie? You fondled that penny, didn't you....

Nope left it at home last week to prove a point to a friend at church.  I was also hopeing it was just condiennce. looks like its not. I wil ltake it this sunday.
This post should be in the political forum.
Cmon Wolfie respect the power of that penny! We got a Super Bowl to win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know thats why i left it at home last week. I don't ever wants jags to lose not at all. I figured a lose to the 49ers wouldn't be to bad. We need the penny for the tittians game who seem to have jags number. Beat a much better jags team in 99. This jags team is better then tittians yet they beat jags once already in Jvile. Therefore we need lucky penny @ tittians,and for the playoffs.
(12-27-2017, 12:18 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I know thats why i left it at home last week. I don't ever wants jags to lose not at all. I figured a lose to the 49ers wouldn't  be to bad. We need the penny for the tittians game who seem to have jags number. Beat a much better jags team in 99. This jags team is better then tittians yet they beat jags once already in Jvile. Therefore we need lucky penny @ tittians,and for the playoffs.

Guess they should bring back Gus and start back up the ice cream parties since it was all a penny anyways.
no because even a lucky penny couldn't help gus be a better HC. The lucky penny only works if its a new HC,and new VP of operations like TC. the lucky penny adds magic,and good luck.
Wolfie, make sure you do everything right with the penny this weekend. I don't want to lose to the Titans.
(12-28-2017, 02:06 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie, make sure you do everything right with the penny this weekend. I don't want to lose to the Titans.

Me nither. I didn't really want to lose to san fran last week either,but better them then to the tittians. I will make sure to do everything right this week with the lucky penny.
(12-29-2017, 04:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 02:06 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie, make sure you do everything right with the penny this weekend. I don't want to lose to the Titans.

Me nither. I didn't really want to lose to san fran last week either,but better them then to the tittians. I will make sure to do everything right this week with the lucky penny.

Thank you bud. I say this specifically for this weekend's game because I live in Nashville. Nothing is worse than being around Titans fans...especially after a win.