Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone have tickets to the Titans game this Sunday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Nashville, was possibly thinking about going if the tickets/price were right. I realize most of you all selling tickets here are selling them to Jaguar home games but just figured it would not be a bad idea to check if anyone of you were selling tickets for this Sunday's game.

Thanks!
(12-25-2017, 08:56 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Nashville, was possibly thinking about going if the tickets/price were right. I realize most of you all selling tickets here are selling them to Jaguar home games but just figured it would not be a bad idea to check if anyone of you were selling tickets for this Sunday's game.

Thanks!

Plenty of seats from resellers..   It was pretty obvious from last week's game that many Titans fans dumped tickets and they were not used..   Might be cheaper as we get closer to game.
Anyone got an extra ticket that they’ll sell a broke college student (my kid) at a very reasonable price? The last time we were in the playoffs he was at the game in Pittsburgh and we won. Coincidence? Maybe...but do you really want to chance it??  Big Grin