Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Jaguars announce home playoff game ticket information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars announce home playoff game ticket information

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...a8f13e1e3c

Season Ticket Member presales launch today with general public access beginning Dec. 27
(12-26-2017, 03:45 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars announce home playoff game ticket information

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...a8f13e1e3c

Season Ticket Member presales launch today with general public access beginning Dec. 27

I already grabbed a couple of more tickets using my Jag ID to access.. Easy... I do wonder if Jags will pull the tarps off the upper deck sections for this game?? They have in the past...
When will we know what day the game will be??
(12-26-2017, 08:44 PM)d4rkman Wrote: [ -> ]When will we know what day the game will be??

That is dependent on tv rating expectations by the league. When the playoff game matchups are set, they'll have it. 

In years past, Bengals vs Texans got the early game Saturday matchup, while bigger market teams got Sunday games. 

If the game in Jax is JAGS vs Tacks, I could totally see it being the early Saturday game (the NFC matchups look to be all popular franchises).

Chiefs vs Ravens/Chargers/Bills would all probably be expected to draw more ratings.

We'll have to wait after week 17 games and find out.
First game to start the playoffs with a bang, Saturday 4:30pm Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaalllllllll
(12-27-2017, 09:46 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]First game to start the playoffs with a bang, Saturday 4:30pm  Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaalllllllll

Oh has it been announced yet?  I would have guessed we'd get the early saturday or early sunday.  The NFC games should be really good so I'd imagine they'd get the primetime games.
(12-27-2017, 02:11 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2017, 09:46 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]First game to start the playoffs with a bang, Saturday 4:30pm  Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaalllllllll

Oh has it been announced yet?  I would have guessed we'd get the early saturday or early sunday.  The NFC games should be really good so I'd imagine they'd get the primetime games.

Nah, I'm just being hyped up.  It seems reasonable. Small market team, east coast.  The early game on Saturday.
(12-27-2017, 02:11 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought they usually flip-flopped them.  AFC-NFC one day and NFC-AFC the other.
Paying attention to the seat map during the presale. There were plenty of seats available initially. There are now only solo seats available scattered around the stadium and those being re-sold at jacked up prices. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting at 3 pm today I believe. As was mentioned above, I believe the tarps will be removed and the additional seats will be sold. Place should be packed to the gills and rocking.
I’m in!

It was fairly easy to get fwiw.