Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Playoff Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man... Idk if I did this correctly, but went through ticket master where it's all resale?  Spent a pretty damn penny for nose bleeds, but I'LL BE THERE!!!

was there a way to buy strait from the team or is resale all that is available?  Either way, Ima be there with my pops!
you can turn resale off but its mostly just single seats available, but they still have some $70 ones
Does ticketmaster let you scan the stadium and pick a seat you want or does it just give you whatever best available they show you?
(12-27-2017, 04:36 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]Does ticketmaster let you scan the stadium and pick a seat you want or does it just give you whatever best available they show you?
 You can go section by section and pick your seat.
(12-27-2017, 04:32 PM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]you can turn resale off but its mostly just single seats available, but they still have some $70 ones

I dont see an option on ticketmaster to take off resale
(12-27-2017, 04:37 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2017, 04:32 PM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]you can turn resale off but its mostly just single seats available, but they still have some $70 ones

I dont see an option on ticketmaster to take off resale

its under type, you got QTY, Price, Code and type
There are only a couple dozen single tickets left in the stadium. Everything else left over is single tickets. Also, for some reason it doesn't let me see the stadium view anymore, it's only allowing the option where it picks the seats. This morning when I bought mine I was able to pick them.
eh I still dont see what you are talking about but I got mine already so if I overpaid then oh well!
Got a set of four tickets, my mom, dad, brother and I are ready to represent!
It came up for me now. 17 tickets left as of writing this, all single seats.
(12-27-2017, 04:44 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]eh I still dont see what you are talking about but I got mine already so if I overpaid then oh well!

How much did you pay?
I'm pretty sure us season ticket members purchased damn near all of them at the normal price. I could not click them fast enough right around 2:30, a half hour before release to all to complete the purchase they were moving so fast. Secured a couple singles in 409 GG for some friends. Not together though. They ended up $92 apiece with two day UPS delivery.
Ticketmaster must have been having a problem because when I first looked I couldnt scan the sections or choose to ignore resale if I wanted. But now all that is back up.

Anyways got my tix, ready to rock and roll. Was thinking of getting some seats where I used to have my season tix up in section 433. Figured I should pay up and get some better seats since it's a bigger game, but I didnt even see any in 433 available on ticketmaster's website. pretty impressive how quickly this stadium is selling out!
A sellout would be awesome. Would lovely to see a truly packed house.
How many Jaguar season ticket holders can resist the economic principals of capitalism and supply & demand?
Overspent, but found good seats (section 114, row g 13 & 14). Dang that was stressful.....
(12-27-2017, 04:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2017, 04:44 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]eh I still dont see what you are talking about but I got mine already so if I overpaid then oh well!

How much did you pay?

section 409 for 138 plus 27 service fee so 165 each

ya it was going faster then I could input my info to buy them.. had to go about 20 different times before I finally got mine without them being bought up while I took 20 seconds to put in payment info
Just got 3 tickets
WIN and they will come!!
Pages: 1 2