Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Notes and observations: “We hear what they’re saying”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notes and observations: “We hear what they’re saying”

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...65edb0396e

Senior writer John Oehser’s notes and observations Wednesday as the Jaguars prepared to play the Tennessee Titans in the 2017 regular-season finale Sun
Man I hope we beat them up physically and on the score board all while eliminating them from playoff contention. Also I hope we let them hear about it all game!
How arrogant do you have to be to say crap like that? Hope Casey is happy with himself because he just got our Juggernaut defense's full attention....and Mariota will be the one who likely pays.
I wonder if Casey assumed we would rest starters and gift them the win? It would have required cognitive thought, so probably not.
(12-28-2017, 11:36 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Casey assumed we would rest starters and gift them the win?  It would have required cognitive thought, so probably not.

We're 6 point underdogs, so I think the oddsmakers are assuming we'll wind up resting a lot of starters.
(12-28-2017, 11:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 11:36 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Casey assumed we would rest starters and gift them the win?  It would have required cognitive thought, so probably not.

We're 6 point underdogs, so I think the oddsmakers are assuming we'll wind up resting a lot of starters.

Actually, the line moved to 3 after Marrone announced we were playing to win.
(12-28-2017, 11:45 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 11:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]We're 6 point underdogs, so I think the oddsmakers are assuming we'll wind up resting a lot of starters.

Actually, the line moved to 3 after Marrone announced we were playing to win.

Oh, I didn't know that. 

I think that 3-point line reflects Tennessee playing with all hands on deck, in absolute desperation, while the Jags might be tempted to rest a few guys who have a few dings. 

On the other hand, Blake tends to play real well when he's relaxed, so with nothing on the line for us, he might light it up.