Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who all is going to the wild card game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pops and I just bought a couple tickets. paid over 100 for bleeders up in the 400s. should be well worth it. who all else is going? what an exciting time to be a Jags fan!!
I'm going to the bar to watch the game, my question is how much jag gear to wear or bring!
I won't.
I'm there.
Will be driving down again from Atlanta and have extra seat in 230 for cheap
Man I wish I could be there!
There
Nope. Will be watching from Greece.
I'll probably drive to Jacksonville and bar hop. Anybody know of any events going around that wild card Sunday at the downtown bars?

Me and a few friends are. I'll be in 114. Driving into jville Friday and staying through Sunday.
I wish
Coming down from Virginia and will be in Section 239
Can't wait!
436 with the fatties, drinkers, stumblers, cussers
201, 4 tickets
Really want to go but nobody I know wants to pay that much for a ticket. Might have to go alone, still on the fence.
(12-28-2017, 07:16 PM)Russian Wrote: [ -> ]Really want to go but nobody I know wants to pay that much for a ticket. Might have to go alone, still on the fence.

Do it!
(12-28-2017, 07:20 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 07:16 PM)Russian Wrote: [ -> ]Really want to go but nobody I know wants to pay that much for a ticket. Might have to go alone, still on the fence.

Do it!

Just bought mine, no way im missing this. Section 215 row J seats 5 and 6.
Health permitting, I will be there.
I will be there in Section 437...Go Jags!!!!
Wish I could be there but I will definitely be cheering all the way from Nashville!
Pages: 1 2