Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: All My Worries have Gone Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my worries are gone. 

The game Sunday is just for funsies, we can torture the Titans and their fans if we play well, if we don't, it doesn't mean anything. 

The home playoff game is officially sold out.  I used to worry about the high price of playoff tickets causing us to have an empty stadium for a home playoff game. 

We won the division.   From 3-13 to winning the division in one season.  I'm not worried about the playoffs.  To me, it's all gravy from here.   It seems like Coughlin-Caldwell-Marrone have things going in the right direction.  

I think our season ticket sales will be great next year.  

I just don't seem to have any more worries about this team and this franchise.  Everything's great.
BULL!!! I am still sick over the loss to the niners... grrrrr... I almost believed this team was special. silly me.... number one defense my butt.
(12-28-2017, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]BULL!!! I am still sick over the loss to the niners... grrrrr... I almost believed this team was special. silly me.... number one defense my butt.

You still watching Ronster? Boycott is over everyone!
(12-28-2017, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]BULL!!! I am still sick over the loss to the niners... grrrrr... I almost believed this team was special. silly me.... number one defense my butt.

Buuwaaaaa!!.
You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore
(NEVER) Remove from list Cleatwood
(12-28-2017, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore
(NEVER) Remove from list  Cleatwood

Even more Buuuuwwwwaaa!! Laughing Laughing
(12-28-2017, 10:03 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore

Even more Buuuuwwwwaaa!! Laughing Laughing
Hahahaha

IM RUINED!
(12-28-2017, 10:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha
IM RUINED!

Let me do you a solid and quote this so the boycotter can see it.
Marrone should be a lock for COY. When we make it to AFCC, he will have had as many wins in a season as Gus had in 4.

(NEVER) Remove from list Cleatwood

Good God man... You are grown, with a wife, and kids it looks like.
Stop acting like a damn child. Flailing around whining and crying because the team lost it's FIFTH game of the year.

This team is special and if you don't see that, please do us all a favor and continue the boycott you never actually took place in. And include this MB.
(12-28-2017, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone should be a lock for COY. When we make it to AFCC, he will have had as many wins in a season as Gus had in 4.

Especially after that Niners loss.
Yes, but all my worries have gone away, so that's good.
(12-28-2017, 09:00 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]All my worries are gone. 

The game Sunday is just for funsies, we can torture the Titans and their fans if we play well, if we don't, it doesn't mean anything. 

The home playoff game is officially sold out.  I used to worry about the high price of playoff tickets causing us to have an empty stadium for a home playoff game. 

We won the division.   From 3-13 to winning the division in one season.  I'm not worried about the playoffs.  To me, it's all gravy from here.   It seems like Coughlin-Caldwell-Marrone have things going in the right direction.  

I think our season ticket sales will be great next year.  

I just don't seem to have any more worries about this team and this franchise.  Everything's great.

Why worry anyway?  That doesn't accomplish anything but raising your blood pressure.

This team MADE THE PLAYOFFS.  They WON the AFC South and that is something we have never been able to say. This season has been a joy for me.  Anything else they win from here on out is icing on the cake.  This team has special qualities but they are still so young and new in many spots.  I hope we spank the Titans this week and send them packing.  Then after we tear apart whoever is unlucky enough to get in front of these Jaguars at home in the wild card round, bring on the Steelers for their 2nd beating of the season.

Then once we defy odds and take down the Squeelers, here come Brady and the Pats and I can't wait for that matchup!  This team has the ability when playing at its best to beat anyone in the AFC.

Laughing Why are you still watching?!
I think back to the beginning of the year. If someone said we'd finish 11-5 (assuming we win Sunday), win the AFC South and would have the top defense in the NFL, most of us would have been ecstatic. Naturally though there will be crybabies no matter what the team does.

I only have one person on ignore. Fortunately, the troll is vanquished again. The board just seems happier now.
It'd be nice to see the Jaguars win the Superbowl in front of boycotting fans.
(12-28-2017, 10:56 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Good God man... You are grown, with a wife, and kids it looks like.
Stop acting like a damn child. Flailing around whining and crying because the team lost it's FIFTH game of the year.

This team is special and if you don't see that, please do us all a favor and continue the boycott you never actually took place in. And include this MB.

Whoosh!
Even if we were one and done, it would still have been an exciting year. Cant remember the last time I've streamed the postgame radio show, listened in as often to the monday night show with prisco and boselli, and downloaded the thursday night show. Been a long time since I've been this interested week to week. Plus I'm actually watching other NFL games with an interest in who wins and losses because it affects us. I was glued to the TV watching the titans game last weekend. And was down in Jax for the holidays too which made it more exciting.

We'll have two weeks of anticipation building up to our home playoff game which is awesome. Getting online at 3pm on the dot this past week to nab a ticket was good times. Just been fun overall. Obviously going out after one game would be a bummer and it'd be fun to keep this high going for as long as possible. But even if we lost, would still have been a great year. Plus we'll actually have real anticipation going into next year as opposed to just hoping perhaps one day we'll be good again.