Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who do you prefer we play/not play for the WC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Question is in the title. We have 4 potential contenders at this time: Bills, Chargers, Titans, Ravens.

I prefer we play the Ravens, I hope we don't play the Chargers, and I wouldn't mind playing Titans 2 weeks in a row.
Blake prefers to play the Colts.
Honestly I think we would beat them all. We beat the chargers and ravens already and the bills are trash. Tacks would be the best option because we know them so well.
In order of most preferred to least:

Ravens
Bills
titans
Chargers

I don't fear the titans, I just don't need the nervous tension I know would result from the possibility of losing to them 3 times in one season again.
In order of preference:

1. Titans- No way they beat us 2 weeks in a row.
2. Bills
3. Ravens
4. Chargers
Bills

Titans

Chargers

Ravens would be my least want to play! They are playing well, and im sure would like nothing more than a little payback.
(12-29-2017, 03:17 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Blake prefers to play the Colts.

Blake should think he is playing the Colts.

Seriously, the question should be who would want to play the Jags?
Chargers lost perryman which was huge for them and Gordon is in a good. That being said I'd want to play buffalo,baltimore,chargers,then Tennessee
Ranked based on preference.

1. Bills - First meeting between us so there's no way to really get a feel for the team outside of film.
2. Ravens - We played them early and in London but we romped them pretty good. I still like our chances.
3. Chargers - We should have lost that game earlier. We got lucky. Giving Rivers a second chance and Bradley a second chance against Bortles who struggled enough is scary.
4. the stinkin' tacks - They romped us early in the year. Much has changed since then. But I would rather us beat them senseless in tennessee this weekend and end their play-off hopes for the 2nd straight year in a row.
I want the Bills. That OL is bad. We would have a huge advantage up front

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really don't care.  It just doesn't matter.  This team can win or lose against any other team in the playoffs.
Id like to play the Ravens again. We smoke checked them once already. The Bills would be interesting, if we can shut down Shady, you shut down that team. Don't want to play the Bolts again.......Rivers can light you up by himself, although with Henry out its a new dynamic
The Bills would be a nice story since they haven't been to the playoffs

The Titans game would be rockin' but man, could you imagine losing tothem 3x again this year (assuming we rest some starters this Sunday)

Chargers -- good challenge but lacks any form of rivalry

Ravens - this is good as well since we've somehow been able to play them good, even when we sucked.

Preference
Titans - most intriguing from a Jag fan perspective
Bills
Ravens
Chargers
I don't understand y'all saying TN, are you really ok with losing this weekend? TN is by far my last choice!
(12-29-2017, 02:51 PM)5389srv Wrote: [ -> ]Question is in the title. We have 4 potential contenders at this time: Bills, Chargers, Titans, Ravens.

I prefer we play the Ravens, I hope we don't play the Chargers, and I wouldn't mind playing Titans 2 weeks in a row.

Give me the ravens Rd 1 and the Steelers Rd 2 we own the AFC north. I want no part of the chargers or tacks three times in one year
I don’t care who the Jags play.

If they are aiming for the bowl, they will have to go through tough teams regardless. I say bring on whoever.
The Bills to keep it interesting. I don’t wanna repeat an opponent unless they’re the Steelers.
The Ravens looked like a good team with momentum until they played us in London. We dominated in all 3 phases of the game. That has to give us some confidence and swag if we faced them again in Jacksonville. We won't beat any of these wild card teams if we don't start stopping the run better. I don't know where Dareus and the defensive line goes on running plays but our front 7 just gets manhandled and pushed aside on almost every running play. Once the play action game opened up for SF they cut us up and the defense was hopeless. I don't know if we should blitz more or what but it will cause us to be one and done in the playoffs especially against teams like the Bills and Titans who run the ball religiously.
Chargers have the best QB, WR, pass rushers, and maybe RB of those 4 teams.

so not them
its real simple. as long as lucky penny keeps comeing though,and i do everything right it won't matter who we play. I belieave in the lucky penny!!!!!! do you? note i left it home last week,and we lost. I will be home this week,but i will put penny in jeans pocket just before game starts.
Pages: 1 2