Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wild Card Weekend Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to purchase some uppers for 90 each on ticketmaster earlier so I will be making the trip from South Carolina. How do they determine which day we will play and what time? I assume this will happen Sunday or Monday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-29-2017, 03:44 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to purchase some uppers for 90 each on ticketmaster earlier so I will be making the trip from South Carolina. How do they determine which day we will play and what time? I assume this will happen Sunday or Monday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I can tell last year it was Monday.

Edit: Actually it was late Sunday night.
I believe it depends on the matchups. In my opinion when we play will depend on who we play. If we play...

Chargers: the game will be on Saturday, January 6th at 4:30 PM because they are a West Coast team.
Ravens, Titans, or Bills: the game will be on Sunday, January 7th at 1:00 PM because they are all East Coast teams.
(12-30-2017, 10:06 AM)DangerousBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it depends on the matchups. In my opinion when we play will depend on who we play. If we play...

Chargers: the game will be on Saturday, January 6th at 4:30 PM because they are a West Coast team.
Ravens, Titans, or Bills: the game will be on Sunday, January 7th at 1:00 PM because they are all East Coast teams.
So the AFC plays before the NFC both days?
(12-30-2017, 10:27 AM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 10:06 AM)DangerousBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it depends on the matchups. In my opinion when we play will depend on who we play. If we play...

So the AFC plays before the NFC both days?

I'm just theorizing. The NFL really wants to push the LA market, so having the game in primetime (1:30 AM PST) would be best. We won't really know what they are thinking until around 8 PM Sunday when they release the Wild Card schedule.
It’s definitely on January 6th I believe
It’s all based on ratings. From everything I have read online, almost certainly we will be playing the 4:30 Saturday game on Espn since that is lowest rated game especially if against the Titan.
(12-30-2017, 05:09 PM)Gojags Wrote: [ -> ]It’s all based on ratings. From everything I have read online, almost certainly we will be playing the 4:30 Saturday game on Espn since that is lowest rated game especially if against the Titan.

Yep its going to be Sat. 4:30 PM on ABC/ESPN. Doesn't really matter who they play. The only chance for another time will be if the Ravens fall to #6 and something unexpected happens in the NFC.
(12-30-2017, 08:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 05:09 PM)Gojags Wrote: [ -> ]It’s all based on ratings. From everything I have read online, almost certainly we will be playing the 4:30 Saturday game on Espn since that is lowest rated game especially if against the Titan.

Yep its going to be Sat. 4:30 PM on ABC/ESPN. Doesn't really matter who they play. The only chance for another time will be if the Ravens fall to #6 and something unexpected happens in the NFC.

At least they are putting it on ABC and ESPN. I don't want to live in a world where a NFL playoff game isn't available on Network TV.
(12-30-2017, 08:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]

So these will be on nation wide? I live in NC and will be able to watch it? Gosh I hope so. That means I can go to a friend's house and watch it instead of having to spend money on a crap meal at a local sport joint, of which we have no decent ones in my area.