Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2018 Opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I sure hope we're ready at the start of the 2018 season week 1 because it's gonna be a tough year. They definitely made sure we have no easy regular season schedule next year.

Home: 
Steelers 
Patriots
Eagles
Jets 
Redskins 
Texans
Titans
Colts

Away:
Cowboys
Giants
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Colts

At least we have Pats/Steelers/Eagles at home (I'd bet one of those teams goes to London).
(12-30-2017, 02:23 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I sure hope we're ready at the start of the 2018 season week 1 because it's gonna be a tough year. They definitely made sure we have no easy regular season schedule next year.

Home: 
Steelers 
Patriots
Eagles
Jets 
Redskins 
Texans
Titans
Colts

Away:
Cowboys
Giants
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Colts

At least we have Pats/Steelers/Eagles at home (I'd bet one of those teams goes to London).
This is a great schedule, but it would be unfair to our fans if one of those 3 games is in London. Ideally, it will be the Jets or Redskins.
I see 10 likely wins if we sweep our division.
(12-30-2017, 02:46 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 02:23 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I sure hope we're ready at the start of the 2018 season week 1 because it's gonna be a tough year. They definitely made sure we have no easy regular season schedule next year.

Home: 
Steelers 
Patriots
Eagles
Jets 
Redskins 
Texans
Titans
Colts

Away:
Cowboys
Giants
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Colts

This is a great schedule, but it would be unfair to our fans if one of those 3 games is in London. Ideally, it will be the Jets or Redskins.

I was kinda on the fence about this but yeah you're probably right, I'd think they'd want to make at least one or two of those games prime time games after what the Jags did this year.
Send Redskins to London, please!
Awesome home game options for ticket sales. We can hang with that schedule because year to year the NFL changes so much. Most of those teams are getting older and some have a transition to manage.
(12-30-2017, 03:27 PM)spmakros Wrote: [ -> ]I see 10 likely wins if we sweep our division.

My memory might not be what it once was;

when has this team EVER swept the division?
I see plenty of games that could be prime time.
Thats a rough schedule boys. It will definetly be a challenge. Bust out the measuring stick.
Should be able to win the division. Long ways, Texans will have Watson and Colts maybe Luck... so it'll be a fun one and highly competitive. Tougher schedule, but the division basically will have same opponents.
If Watson and Luck are back and healthy next year, could be an extremely tough schedule. At least on paper. But you never know how it all plays out. Injuries change everything.
Definitely looks like a super tough schedule, but I'm sure we didn't think Jets, Niners, and Rams would be tough games this year. Things change so quickly
(12-30-2017, 02:46 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]

Home: 
Steelers 
Patriots
Eagles
Jets 
Redskins 
Texans
Titans
Colts

Away:
Cowboys
Giants
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Colts

I'm not sure how much,  if any validity the following has.  But I came across it a few minutes ago on Twitter.  According to this info,  the Jaguars will be hosting the Eagles in London on Sept. 23.  The game would start in the morning,  Eastern Time.

https://twitter.com/Frank_LA_Rams/status...9613637632
(12-31-2017, 09:49 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]I see plenty of games that could be prime time.
The Patriots game for sure.  All their games seem to be prime time
Send the stinkin' colts game to London. I hope D6's Twitter find above is incorrect. Eagles-Jags is pretty much a marquee game now, let alone what else they do in the rest of the playoffs.
My buddy is a KC fan. I may have to make it to that game and make him do all the driving!
(01-09-2018, 04:58 PM)D6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 02:46 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great schedule, but it would be unfair to our fans if one of those 3 games is in London. Ideally, it will be the Jets or Redskins.

I'm not sure how much,  if any validity the following has.  But I came across it a few minutes ago on Twitter.  According to this info,  the Jaguars will be hosting the Eagles in London on Sept. 23.  The game would start in the morning,  Eastern Time.

https://twitter.com/Frank_LA_Rams/status...9613637632
All of these seem to be really big time match ups.
I think the NFL has a nice selection to pick from if they feel like giving us a few primetime games next season.
Not sure that'll be the line-up... will be interesting to see, though.
Also, aren't the Rams already confirmed as playing in Mexico in 2018?
Pages: 1 2