Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Welcomed.change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is something we are not used to for such a long time.

We are looking forward to the playoffs, while other teams are cleaning house and looking towards the draft.

I feel you its a good feeling ????
I will be very drunk tomorrow.
If I could I would post the meme/photo I've seen around of the old lady from the Titanic movie where she says, "it's been 84 years" and replace it with, "it's been 10 years." It feels like 84 years.
Get used to it as long as TC is piloting the football operations.
(12-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Oamericus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If I could I would post the meme/photo I've seen around of the old lady from the Titanic movie where she says, "it's been 84 years" and replace it with, "it's been 10 years." It feels like 84 years.

[Image: 4MZiK.jpg]
(12-31-2017, 01:10 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Oamericus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If I could I would post the meme/photo I've seen around of the old lady from the Titanic movie where she says, "it's been 84 years" and replace it with, "it's been 10 years." It feels like 84 years.

[Image: 4MZiK.jpg]

Hahahahaha. You rock!
(12-31-2017, 12:53 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Get used to it as long as TC is piloting the football operations.

unless we play the tittians. TC doesn't know how to beat the tittians as a Jaguar anymore. its the only team in nfl  Jags can't beat. TC forgot how to win againest tittians. he couldn't beat them in 99. He couldn't beat them this year either.