Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you guys like these 2 Jaguars shirts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't have much Jaguars gear. My in-laws got me this t-shirt and polo for Christmas. Do you like them? Wondering if I should keep them or swap them out for some different Jaguars gear. The Jaguars logo on the t-shirt is pretty small. The polo I got is actually black, not white like pictured.

[Image: productImages%2f_2907000%2fff_2907905a_full.jpg&w=600]
[Image: productImages%2f_2719000%2fff_2719364a_full.jpg&w=600]
First one yes...second one no, but maybe it looks better in black.

I like this one better.

[Image: aWq6.jpg]
(01-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]First one yes...second one no, but maybe it looks better in black.

I like this one better.

[Image: aWq6.jpg]

Yeah that one is cool but I'm not from Florida plus I don't wear many long sleeves. But I like the look!
As a golfer, I like the second one.
I like both of the gifts. The white polo will be handy if you ever make it to a September game in Jax. You know --- 'cause it's usually hotter than hades in that stadium that time of year.

I have a white nike polo that I wear to those games for that reason.
(01-01-2018, 02:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I like both of the gifts. The white polo will be handy if you ever make it to a September game in Jax.  You know --- 'cause it's usually hotter than hades in that stadium that time of year.

Doesn't that have a red dot on it?
(01-01-2018, 02:57 PM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 02:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I like both of the gifts. The white polo will be handy if you ever make it to a September game in Jax.  You know --- 'cause it's usually hotter than hades in that stadium that time of year.

Doesn't that have a red dot on it?

Given my love of tailgate time hot sauce and your bloody mary bar, it's a wonder it doesn't have several! 

(it came out in the washSmile
The first one is, how do I put this..... ghetto.

2nd one is nice. Depends what your "look" is.
(01-01-2018, 02:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I like both of the gifts. The white polo will be handy if you ever make it to a September game in Jax. You know --- 'cause it's usually hotter than hades in that stadium that time of year.

Thanks but again the polo they got me is a black one...for some reason it doesn't have a black one available on line but that's the one they got me?
(01-01-2018, 03:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 02:57 PM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't that have a red dot on it?

Given my love of tailgate time hot sauce and your bloody mary bar, it's a wonder it doesn't have several! 

(it came out in the washSmile

Lol. I'm glad it came out, the look on your face was priceless.
The first one is okay, the second is terrible.
#1 looks like the Bengals crap

#2 looks good but the white silk will most likely reveal your nipples.

you need to go all in with the one below

[Image: Blake_Bortles_grande.jpg?v=1483654071]
(01-02-2018, 03:37 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]The first one is okay, the second is terrible.

So, a nice dry-fit Jaguar golf polo is terrible and a shirt that says Who You With is "Okay". Hmm...

[Image: BM.jpg]

(01-02-2018, 04:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]#1 looks like the Bengals crap

#2 looks good but the white silk will most likely reveal your nipples.

you need to go all in with the one below

[Image: Blake_Bortles_grande.jpg?v=1483654071]

Do you have this one in a GABBERT? If so, i'll take 2.
(01-02-2018, 05:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 03:37 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]The first one is okay, the second is terrible.

So, a nice dry-fit Jaguar golf polo is terrible and a shirt that says Who You With is "Okay". Hmm...
It's a golf polo and therefor terrible.
LOL .... I love goggle

[Image: Bifz_Hf5_IAAAV5zu_jpg_large.jpg]
(01-01-2018, 01:41 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much Jaguars gear. My in-laws got me this t-shirt and polo for Christmas. Do you like them? Wondering if I should keep them or swap them out for some different Jaguars gear. The Jaguars logo on the t-shirt is pretty small. The polo I got is actually black, not white like pictured.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't look to be "trading in" or exchanging a gift.  Your in-laws were thoughtful and caring enough to buy you a gift that they thought that you might enjoy.  I personally would keep and wear both and be appreciative towards my family for being thoughtful enough to buy me something that I might enjoy... even though you live in tack land.

If you want some other Jaguars gear, buy it yourself.
(01-02-2018, 06:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 01:41 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much Jaguars gear. My in-laws got me this t-shirt and polo for Christmas. Do you like them? Wondering if I should keep them or swap them out for some different Jaguars gear. The Jaguars logo on the t-shirt is pretty small. The polo I got is actually black, not white like pictured.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't look to be "trading in" or exchanging a gift.  Your in-laws were thoughtful and caring enough to buy you a gift that they thought that you might enjoy.  I personally would keep and wear both and be appreciative towards my family for being thoughtful enough to buy me something that I might enjoy... even though you live in tack land.

If you want some other Jaguars gear, buy it yourself.

Very good point. I most definitely wouldn't have even thought of doing that but my wife insisted that it would be fine exchanging it for something else because her parents wouldn't even remember what they got me in the first place. But yes, I agree with you. That's what my first line of thinking definitely was.
(01-01-2018, 04:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The first one is, how do I put this..... ghetto.

Please feel free to elaborate. This should be interesting.
I like both shirts, would more likely wear the first to a game, the other almost anywhere.
(01-03-2018, 11:55 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 04:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The first one is, how do I put this..... ghetto.

Please feel free to elaborate. This should be interesting.

* Defined in Urban Dictionary
Who you with? or Who you wit?
Used to ask one which gang and/or group the associate with. Much more "gangsta" then "Who are your friends?" Used at the beginning of every episode of The Bernie Mac Show and in one episode can be seen embroidered on the back of Bernie's maroon, velvet outfit.
Who you with? or Who you wit? 

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]LYRICS TO SONG[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Who You Wit II
JAY-Z

Uh-huh, yeah
Never Sprung huh?
Jigga, Roc-a-Fella y'all
Never Sprung huh?
Yeah, peep the repertoire
Peoples, feel me on this one
Peoples, feel this
[/color]