Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Playoff game Parking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any idea how expensive the lots not attached to the stadium may be? I never tailgate florida-georgia or any bowl games so if you use that as a reference i have no clue. I normally park at the shipyards across from maxwell house.
Watch out for those people who put on a bright colored safety vest and waive at you to park at a spot. Those are homeless people trying to make a buck. I park at the parking meter for free.
(01-01-2018, 09:03 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out for  those people who put on a bright colored safety vest and  waive at you to park at  a spot.  Those are homeless people trying to make a buck.  I park at the parking meter for free.

Any street parking south of the stadium?? My buddy has a spot at WJCT and I'll be joining him for tailgating
There’s no street parking south of the stadium. It’s all lot parking. You’re gonna pay $30-50 if you’re trying to stay close.
I was gonna ask this too. Where do I park? How soon should d I arrive ?
You should arrive about 3 hours prior to kickoff. That's when the gates open.

If your tailgating then get there as soon as you wake up.
(01-01-2018, 10:58 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna ask this too. Where do I park? How soon should d I arrive ?

Go early. Like 9 or 10 am early to beat the traffic and to make sure you can find parking. There are plenty of lots around the stadium but no guarantees if you wait too late. You may also want to look into the game day shuttle service. I’m currently leaning that route just to save the headache.
(01-02-2018, 12:45 AM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 10:58 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna ask this too. Where do I park? How soon should d I arrive ?

Go early. Like 9 or 10 am early to beat the traffic and to make sure you can find parking. There are plenty of lots around the stadium but no guarantees if you wait too late. You may also want to look into the  game day shuttle service. I’m currently leaning that route just to save the headache.

How does the shuttle service work?
(01-02-2018, 09:47 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 12:45 AM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Go early. Like 9 or 10 am early to beat the traffic and to make sure you can find parking. There are plenty of lots around the stadium but no guarantees if you wait too late. You may also want to look into the  game day shuttle service. I’m currently leaning that route just to save the headache.

How does the shuttle service work?

https://www.jtafla.com/schedules/gameday-xpress/
If you do plan to drive, tailgatersparking.com still has plenty of designated parking spots left for $35 a spot and its not far from the stadium.
(01-02-2018, 05:44 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]If you do plan to drive, tailgatersparking.com still has plenty of designated parking spots left for $35 a spot and its not far from the stadium.

I think I may go this route. Thank you!!!
is the tailgaters lot mostly filled with Jag fans ?
(01-02-2018, 07:47 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]is the tailgaters lot mostly filled with Jag fans ?

Yes
Kinda shocked how many spaces tailgaters still has considering you can't get a lot pass from the team for most of the convenient lots next to the stadium. I guess most out of towners aren't aware of it. I have a Lot E pass so I don't need to worry about it, but quite frankly with the increase in ticket prices and parking pass prices, the thought occurred to me to sell my Lot E pass at a hefty profit and just buy a pass in Tailgaters. My wife says no though.

BCB tailgate is behind tailgaters as well where Duval St. meets Bryan St.