Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Roethlisberger says he wants another shot at Jags in playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Roethlisberger says he wants another shot at Jags in playoffs

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-j...-113086198
I'd love to play the steelers in the division round.
We will win again if we do.
So they’re already in his head.
Yeah bc he'll throw 6 this time
Am I the only one that'd much rather play the Patriots? Lol
Ben wants to retire and he has chosen the Jaguars to emcee his retirement party. Happy to oblige.
Easy there Ben. We still gotta win our game this weekend
Guess he wants to go out like this guy:

[Image: ActiveHappyHarborseal-max-1mb.gif]
If we do play them the Steelers will use the Jags plan from the first meeting. Bell with 40 carries and Rothy with 15 pass attempts.
I'm sure he does.
That was one of the worst (maybe THE worst) performance in his career.
He completely melted down in the 3rd qtr that day.
Based on the Titans game alone, it does not appear that Bortles or the Jags WRs are capable of playing efficiently in frigid weather. The forecast in Pittsburgh for the weekend of Jan 14-15 is high of 30 degrees and low of 16 degrees with snow showers. I like the fact that we have the #1 running game but Ben is pretty good in the snow (unless he's playing the Patriots)

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USPA1290:1:US
(01-02-2018, 02:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]If we do play them the Steelers will use the Jags plan from the first meeting. Bell with 40 carries and Rothy with 15 pass attempts.

I thought it was crazy that they just stopped running.  Poorly coached and QB'd game by them in week 5.
Oh no it is 2010 again but without the quick slant.
(01-02-2018, 03:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 02:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]If we do play them the Steelers will use the Jags plan from the first meeting. Bell with 40 carries and Rothy with 15 pass attempts.

I thought it was crazy that they just stopped running.  Poorly coached and QB'd game by them in week 5.

They were idiotically attempting to accommodate Antonio Brown, who just threw a tantrum for not getting enough throws the week prior to the Jags game.
Careful what you wish for Ben, you just may get it.............
I'm your huckleberry.
Honestly, Bills then Steelers then the AFCCG is the best scenario for this team. Out of the 5 other teams in the playoffs we match up best with those two teams and we can just see who we get ion the Championship game. Gotta win the first two first of course.
I don't want to talk Pittsburgh yet, but the one and only thing I'll say is that, should we beat Buffalo, we should spend whatever it takes to practice the following week in Pittsburgh to get used to the cold, or at least close by.
Antonio Brown will be a shell of himself coming off injury, so if we can finally stop giving up big plays on defense, we should be able to contain them.

Also, their defense isn't that great.

The only thing to worry about is the ref-bias, because it will be in FULL EFFECT so the NFL can get a NE/PIT rematch in the AFCC. The Jaguars will absolutely have to dominate this game to win.
(01-02-2018, 01:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Roethlisberger says he wants another shot at Jags in playoffs

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-j...-113086198

The feeling is mutual. If he is already feeling this way I see a good amount of int coming.
Pages: 1 2