Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Disney princes in 'Snow White,' 'Sleeping Beauty' are sex offenders, professor says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What will the snowflakes object to next??????????

Disney princes in 'Snow White,' 'Sleeping Beauty' are sex offenders, professor says

Prince Charming may not be so charming after all.

Disney’s fairytale princes are sexual predators, according to a Japanese gender studies and sociology professor.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/02/...-says.html
This is political?
(01-02-2018, 08:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]This is political?

It's Fox News. Got to throw some crumbs to the base. And Drifter is always glad to be he conduit.

Yes, the destruction of a culture's myths and legends are essential to the process of destroying the culture.

Much like Luke Skywalker, the champion of the light who saved the Lord of the Sith from evil, had to be turned into a weak, frail, old man, so do these legends have to be recast. They can't just kill them, they have to be destroyed first.
Emoji Movie brainwashed my kid!
He kissed Sleeping Beauty without her consent! That monster!
(01-02-2018, 09:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, the destruction of a culture's myths and legends are essential to the process of destroying the culture.

Much like Luke Skywalker, the champion of the light who saved the Lord of the Sith from evil, had to be turned into a weak, frail, old man, so do these legends have to be recast. They can't just kill them, they have to be destroyed first.

I got news for ya, Disney characters aren't myths, nor are they legends. They are a conduit from a parent's wallet to the Disney corporation.
What will the snowflakes object to next?
Apparently your post good sir.

This is more of the same from the Halloween bit about not letting your kids dress up due to cultural misappropriation or some garbage.

S A W F T
The kids these days... their parents... and the people meant to lead and teach them, all so so soft.
Like butta.
(01-03-2018, 10:56 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 09:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the destruction of a culture's myths and legends are essential to the process of destroying the culture.

I got news for ya, Disney characters aren't myths, nor are they legends. They are a conduit from a parent's wallet to the Disney corporation.

You should read some classics.
(01-03-2018, 02:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 10:56 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I got news for ya, Disney characters aren't myths, nor are they legends. They are a conduit from a parent's wallet to the Disney corporation.

Yeah... as if Mr. Walt himself wrote the stories of Sleeping Beauty or Snow White (or almost any of the other movies they've made from Aesop and others)
(01-03-2018, 02:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 10:56 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I got news for ya, Disney characters aren't myths, nor are they legends. They are a conduit from a parent's wallet to the Disney corporation.

(01-03-2018, 02:53 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 02:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You should read some classics.

Yeah... as if Mr. Walt himself wrote the stories of Sleeping Beauty or Snow White (or almost any of the other movies they've made from Aesop and others)

Grimm's Fairy Tales?
(01-02-2018, 09:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Luke wasn't weak or frail. Just grouchy and lazy.
(01-03-2018, 02:36 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]What will the snowflakes object to next?

This is more of the same from the Halloween bit about not letting your kids dress up due to cultural misappropriation or some garbage.

S A W F T
The kids these days... their parents... and the people meant to lead and teach them, all so so soft.
Like butta.

lol ... you're working hard, and reaching too. All that from some Japanese sociology professor? 

This is real important. And I'm sure your kids will be little tough guys.
(01-03-2018, 08:40 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 02:36 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]What will the snowflakes object to next?

S A W F T
Like butta.

lol ... you're working hard, and reaching too. All that from some Japanese sociology professor? 

This is real important. And I'm sure your kids will be little tough guys.

Exhibit A
I have to laugh at all the various attacks at Disney.  Not that I have any desire to defend them, it's just silly. 

The old stuff is too controversial, and the new stuff is brainwashing children to be too tolerant of race, homosexuality and gender equality apparently.  Hard to type any of that with a straight face. 

I have an idea. Man up and be more of an influence on your own child than a damn cartoon.

I didn't grow up learning morality from Disney films though I saw all of them. I grew up with a Dad who lived by example, showed me the way and didn't accept less than his standard.  There's your answer to Disney whining. Conservative, liberal or anywhere in between.  You have more influence over your children than a movie.
(01-04-2018, 11:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I have to laugh at all the various attacks at Disney.  Not that I have any desire to defend them, it's just silly. 

The old stuff is too controversial, and the new stuff is brainwashing children to be too tolerant of race, homosexuality and gender equality apparently.  Hard to type any of that with a straight face. 

I have an idea. Man up and be more of an influence on your own child than a damn cartoon.

I didn't grow up learning morality from Disney films though I saw all of them. I grew up with a Dad who lived by example, showed me the way and didn't accept less than his standard.  There's your answer to Disney whining. Conservative, liberal or anywhere in between.  You have more influence over your children than a movie.
+1
I wonder how many little boys watch Disney movies and then say "I'm gonna go kiss girls that are sleeping, it seems like a good idea"
TV is for entertainment, not education.

It amazes me what people will find wrong next with something so simple as a cartoon intended to entertain little children whose minds don't even have access to thoughts like sexual harassment and cultural misappropriation.

But that is the day and age we live in. This social environment of "nothing makes me happy" and "everything offends me".
(01-04-2018, 11:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I have to laugh at all the various attacks at Disney.  Not that I have any desire to defend them, it's just silly. 

People should but many of them are either too busy or too lazy or just flat out don't care. I shudder to think of how many mothers I know personally who shove an electronic device in their kid's hands to occupy them for whatever reason. Then the mothers and fathers can't figure out why the kid is more attached to whatever is on the device than to them. It drives me nuts and I feel sorry for those kids because they don't know any better.
(01-03-2018, 08:38 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 09:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the destruction of a culture's myths and legends are essential to the process of destroying the culture.

Luke wasn't weak or frail. Just grouchy and lazy.

Luke compromised and abandoned his traditions and principles, just as the left would have us continue to do.

Then Hollywood forced Mark Hamill to Newspeak how great he thought it turned out, compromising his personal thoughts on the direction of the role.

A perfect example of what the left wants to do to this country.