Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans Jurrell Casey on Bortles; "He'll Choke"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-pressure

Say what you will Jurrell but I think I'll take my chances with Bortles over Mariota in the post season.
It sucks to admit but he could be right. Bortles has been making some boneheaded decisions these past couple games. Let’s hope it’s out of his system.
Just a sore loser. Screw the stinkin' tacks.
(01-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]Just a sore loser. Screw the stinkin' tacks.

Not to nit pick but they beat us twice and made the playoffs so.... 

But seriously I really hope he works it out and plays solid football.
There's been a lot of truly trash qbs pass thru this league but I can't remember opposing players taking so many pot shots like this. The disrespect is real. They don't even care about the bulletin board material. Only he can shut them up though and the post season is the best stage to do it.
(01-03-2018, 04:45 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]Just a sore loser. Screw the stinkin' tacks.

Not to nit pick but they beat us twice and made the playoffs so.... 

But seriously I really hope he works it out and plays solid football.

They didn't win the division. They are second best in the AFC South. Fact.
He should become a member here with this talk, he'll fit right in.
We all deep down know this is one of the few ways we lose in playoffs is Bortles screwing up I wouldn't be surprised one bit, but I hope it doesn't.
No one would be shocked if Bortles folds like a tent, but I actually feel somewhat optimistic he won't. At least not this Sunday.
(01-03-2018, 09:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]No one would be shocked if Bortles folds like a tent, but I actually feel somewhat optimistic he won't. At least not this Sunday.

If he does, it will be his last game in a Jags jersey
(01-03-2018, 08:11 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]There's been a lot of truly trash qbs pass thru this league but I can't remember opposing players taking so many pot shots like this. The disrespect is real. They don't even care about the bulletin board material. Only he can shut them up though and the post season is the best stage to do it.

One of them currently on the squad where this trash talk is coming from. 

I don't get why this dude would go out of his way to trash Bortles publicly when they have a QB playing at a lower level than him.
Yep, only Bortles can shut him up and prove him wrong. This is old school baby, talking smack... what?
His breath must stink from all the [BLEEP] talking he’s been doing lately.
I wonder what he thinks about Mariota if he thinks Bortles is bad.
2nd coming of Elvis, except he can't sing?
(01-03-2018, 10:24 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what he thinks about Mariota if he thinks Bortles is bad.

Well, he has acknowledged Bortles has been good, no? To choke, one has to be doing well preceding the choke for it to be considered as such. Mariota doesn't have the opportunity to choke because he sucks consistently.