Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: North Korea Has Major Missle Fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/...eport.html

Quote:An intermediate-range missile launched by North Korea last April crashed into a town near Pyongyang, possibly causing an explosion and casualties, The Diplomat reported on Wednesday.

The IRBM was launched April 28, 2017 near Pukchang Airfield in South Pyongan Province and was the third in a series of failed launches that month, the report said.

LOL!
Maybe the answer is to sit back, do nothing, and let him blow himself up?
(01-04-2018, 01:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the answer is to sit back, do nothing, and let him blow himself up?
Yep. See the little guy running around with his hair on fire. Cool
(01-04-2018, 01:09 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 01:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the answer is to sit back, do nothing, and let him blow himself up?
Yep. See the little guy running around with his hair on fire. Cool

Nuclear explosions don't really leave time to run around, let alone hair to burn  Big Grin
He’ll probably blame it on covert interference.
(01-04-2018, 01:49 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 01:09 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. See the little guy running around with his hair on fire. Cool

Nuclear explosions don't really leave time to run around, let alone hair to burn  Big Grin

Stop killing my dreams bucko!!!! Sad
(01-04-2018, 07:05 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 01:49 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Nuclear explosions don't really leave time to run around, let alone hair to burn  Big Grin

Stop killing my dreams bucko!!!! Sad

Dreams aren't alive. They can't be killed. And I'm not your bucko!
April 2017, old news?
(01-05-2018, 06:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]April 2017, old news?

No, just a slow rocket.

I wouldn't say old news.  The fact that anything was pulled from North Korea could take a while.
If bowl-cut Junior has the nads to launch anything towards our direction, he better be damn sure it has the slightest chance of hitting.

[Image: 226zpo.jpg]
They make a blue pill for major missile failure.
(01-04-2018, 12:52 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/...eport.html

Quote:An intermediate-range missile launched by North Korea last April crashed into a town near Pyongyang, possibly causing an explosion and casualties, The Diplomat reported on Wednesday.

The IRBM was launched April 28, 2017 near Pukchang Airfield in South Pyongan Province and was the third in a series of failed launches that month, the report said.

LOL!

I understand you think its funny he failed, and I would too normally, but the fact that he actually killed North Koreans civilians during this test sucks. They pretty much have no choice in this, and are the ones who get screwed the most in this arrangement.
(01-20-2018, 11:53 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 12:52 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/...eport.html

LOL!

I understand you think its funny he failed, and I would too normally, but the fact that he actually killed North Koreans civilians during this test sucks. They pretty much have no choice in this, and are the ones who get screwed the most in this arrangement.

Yes, I do think it's funny. Plus, if the people of that country are too stupid to overthrow that miniature tyrant, that's on them, not me.
(01-23-2018, 03:01 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 11:53 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand you think its funny he failed, and I would too normally, but the fact that he actually killed North Koreans civilians during this test sucks. They pretty much have no choice in this, and are the ones who get screwed the most in this arrangement.

Yes, I do think it's funny. Plus, if the people of that country are too stupid to overthrow that miniature tyrant, that's on them, not me.

I've always wondered why people in those situations don't rise up.

It's not like there's 3 million totally brainwashed soldiers living way better than the peasant classes that have assault rifles, tanks, fighter planes, bombers, artillery, mortars, machine guns......

ahem.... oh wait.

Rumor has it Jason Pierre-Paul was the honorary igniter of the missile.

(01-20-2018, 11:53 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL!

He's been killing North Koreans for years.  At least these guys didn't get a direct bullet to their head

[Image: 636463547905388907-AP-North-Korea.jpg]