Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump: We should just cancel the election, and give it to me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/d...-election/

No, this isn't a parody article.

I'm sure the Trump Supporters will love it, but to the rest of us... there are no words.

If the election was canceled it obviously would go to Hillary.

Quote:If the election was canceled it obviously would go to Hillary.
No, a failed election would clearly result in a third term for Obama. Careful what you wish for.
Theres some serious pearl clutching going on here.
Quote:Theres some serious pearl clutching going on here.

Eh? I'm confused, Trump didn't say it?
Trump does deserve this. He has campaigned his butt off and loves the country.
Quote:Eh? I'm confused, Trump didn't say it?

Obviously you're confused...again, because you keep telling me I've said something I didnt.

"There are no words" to quote the op. Sounds like some serious pearl clutching for something that was obviously a joke.

"Omg!!! Can you believe he said something like that??? The nerve of him to make a joke when everything must be so serious all the time...grrrr Trump!!!!"
You know if Hillary had said this, even jokingly, you'd all be up in arms calling for her head.  But since it's Trump you're totally okay with it.  The double standards are amazing.

Trump has an opportunity to be the greatest president in US history. Hillary does not.

Give him a chance.
Quote:You know if Hillary had said this, even jokingly, you'd all be up in arms calling for her head. But since it's Trump you're totally okay with it. The double standards are amazing.

Double standard? Like the FBI?
Quote:You know if Hillary had said this, even jokingly, you'd all be up in arms calling for her head.  But since it's Trump you're totally okay with it.  The double standards are amazing.

When and if that happens and I come on here and clutch my pearls, you can call me out on it. Until then, what I MIGHT do has no relevance on what you are actually doing. Zero, zip, nada.
Hahaha that Donald says the craziest thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. But have you seen these emails?!?!
Quote:Trump has an opportunity to be the greatest president in US history. Hillary does not.

Give him a chance.

Thankfully, we're never gonna have to worry about what kind of president he would be. Goodbye Donald Trump sayonara so long have a great day you moron.
Quote:Thankfully, we're never gonna have to worry about what kind of president he would be. Goodbye Donald Trump sayonara so long have a great day you moron.

You seem to be the only one in real denial about what is happening right now.
Quote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/d...-election/

No, this isn't a parody article.

I'm sure the Trump Supporters will love it, but to the rest of us... there are no words.

you're right.  After the mishandling of classified information she should have been disqualified.  Now with what we know about the inner workings of the Clinton foundation even her closest aides and her daughter were shocked at the level of corruption and transparent conflicts of interest as her parents sold our countries foreign policy for money. 
Quote:You know if Hillary had said this, even jokingly, you'd all be up in arms calling for her head.  But since it's Trump you're totally okay with it.  The double standards are amazing.

she has said it.  Several times.  your still being intellectually dishonest about the fact that there have been demonstrable instances of this woman violating the law and using her office as SOS to profit her and her husband. 
stupid thing to say

Quote:Trump has an opportunity to be the greatest president in US history. Hillary does not.

Give him a chance.

[Image: michael-jordan-laugh.gif]
Quote:You seem to be the only one in real denial about what is happening right now.
You think Trump is winning. But facts show he isn't even close.

But I credit you for holding on to the bitter end.
Quote:You think Trump is winning. But facts show he isn't even close.

But I credit you for holding on to the bitter end.

What facts would those be?
Pages: 1 2