Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Possible Bills Ticket Scam - Check This Out: $350 for ticket, pool, drinks, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow ... now I've seen it all.   This scam is so blantantly obvious to us locals but I'm sure people will still buy these.  

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tix/...74252.html

Cabana/pool area at the Jacksonville Stadium for the Jaguars versus the Bills game this Sunday. Tickets are $350 each and include all you can eat, all you can drink beer, and all you can drink soda. Let me know if you're interested in going to the game! We have roughly 40 tickets left.
Lol that’s proly why they think it’s gonna be 100k of them in our stadium. It’s gonna be some hurt feeling when they show up with paper tickets lol
I'll take 10!
People were buying $300 tickets in the upper deck and somehow think this is legit? Come on.....
Mayport Rd area., you know that ticket is fake from a hoodlum.
Hopefully it is fake, can you imagine a bunch of fat pale folks from upstate New York/Canada wearing their one piece featured on those massive boards. I like seeing the hot chicks in bikinis in there.

There’d be chili cheese dogs in the pool. Or is it really?
In this day and age I could never buy tickets off of Craigslist or anything like that. Too easy to get scammed and ripped off. Pay the extra $25-$50 and ensure your tickets are legit.
(01-05-2018, 02:12 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully it is fake, can you imagine a bunch of fat pale folks from upstate New York/Canada wearing their one piece featured on those massive boards.  I like seeing the hot chicks in bikinis in there.

There’d be chili cheese dogs in the pool.  Or is it really?

No worries. We can counter them with fat and tan people from California!

<———————-
The price of those tickets is actually about right. The pool cabanas go for around $15K this weekend according to a friend in ticketing. They hold 50 ticketed guests. That's 50 people at 300 each.

They do indeed include catered food and an open bar.

The only thing fishy about the ad is that they claim to have 40 tix available today. I'd think those cabanas would have been bought and sold by now, but it might be legit. Who knows?
(01-05-2018, 03:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]The price of those tickets is actually about right.  The pool cabanas go for around $15K this weekend according to a friend in ticketing.  They hold 50 ticketed guests. That's 50 people at 300 each.

The only thing fishy about the ad is that they claim to have 40 tix available today.  I'd think those cabanas would have been bought and sold by now, but it might be legit. Who knows?

I agree with the price as it relates to the face value of the ticket BUT when upper deck 400 level tickets are going for $300 each there is no way in hell that an owner of cabana pool tix (which include drinks and food) would ever sell those tickets for $350/ea knowing it's the hottest ticket in the NFL this weekend.  Club seat owners and Cabana ticket owners know finances so they'd be the ones most savy to cash in and sell those for $1,000+ to potential buyers

If this were a regular season game vs the and AFC South opponent or something (that has a history of lower demand), I could see this as being legit.

(01-05-2018, 02:21 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2018, 02:12 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully it is fake, can you imagine a bunch of fat pale folks from upstate New York/Canada wearing their one piece featured on those massive boards.  I like seeing the hot chicks in bikinis in there.

There’d be chili cheese dogs in the pool.  Or is it really?

No worries. We can counter them with fat and tan people from California!

<———————-
KARDASHIAN'S [BLEEP] COULDN'T FIT IN OUR POOL
(01-05-2018, 04:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2018, 03:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]The price of those tickets is actually about right.  The pool cabanas go for around $15K this weekend according to a friend in ticketing.  They hold 50 ticketed guests. That's 50 people at 300 each.

The only thing fishy about the ad is that they claim to have 40 tix available today.  I'd think those cabanas would have been bought and sold by now, but it might be legit. Who knows?

I agree with the price as it relates to the face value of the ticket BUT when upper deck 400 level tickets are going for $300 each there is no way in hell that an owner of cabana pool tix (which include drinks and food) would ever sell those tickets for $350/ea knowing it's the hottest ticket in the NFL this weekend.  Club seat owners and Cabana ticket owners know finances so they'd be the ones most savy to cash in and sell those for $1,000+ to potential buyers
That's certainly a possibility.  Maybe the guy was asking big money for them and caved when they weren't selling.  Maybe he was trying to sell them to Jags fans up until now and decided to go public today.

Anyway - I saw a friend post about having cabana seats.  He picked his up from will call at the stadium today. 
He paid $340 per ticket - got them through a Jags Fans facebook group.  Unless they are handing out phony tickets from will call at the stadium - his are legit. 

I agree that if they are opening sales to bills fans as well - then the price seems low in that ad.

Those upper deck seats are dropping into the 180-220$ range now.
(01-05-2018, 02:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wow ... now I've seen it all.   This scam is so blantantly obvious to us locals but I'm sure people will still buy these.  

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tix/...74252.html

Cabana/pool area at the Jacksonville Stadium for the Jaguars versus the Bills game this Sunday. Tickets are $350 each and include all you can eat, all you can drink beer, and all you can drink soda. Let me know if you're interested in going to the game! We have roughly 40 tickets left.

You should do your good human duties and report that to craigslist
thats actually a legit price. $10 markup actually. The jags had some left until wednesday. people expected them to be more expensive. You have to call to get those tickets.
(01-05-2018, 05:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2018, 04:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the price as it relates to the face value of the ticket BUT when upper deck 400 level tickets are going for $300 each there is no way in hell that an owner of cabana pool tix (which include drinks and food) would ever sell those tickets for $350/ea knowing it's the hottest ticket in the NFL this weekend.  Club seat owners and Cabana ticket owners know finances so they'd be the ones most savy to cash in and sell those for $1,000+ to potential buyers
That's certainly a possibility.  Maybe the guy was asking big money for them and caved when they weren't selling.  Maybe he was trying to sell them to Jags fans up until now and decided to go public today.

Anyway - I saw a friend post about having cabana seats.  He picked his up from will call at the stadium today. 
He paid $340 per ticket - got them through a Jags Fans facebook group.  Unless they are handing out phony tickets from will call at the stadium - his are legit. 

I agree that if they are opening sales to bills fans as well - then the price seems low in that ad.

Those upper deck seats are dropping into the 180-220$ range now.

That's pretty cool knowing he got his at the Stadium.  Heck, drinks alone can easily run me $100 considering it's $10 for a Dukes beer and $18 for a rum runner.   It the Bills fans end up in our pool we're going to need to shock the pool with excessive chlorine over the next few weeks leading up to our hosting of the Championship Game.