Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Win ! Jags Win!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jags Win ! Jags win!

You might be a little early with the liquor.

Nah.  Who am I kidding.  Better to be fully prepared for the agony of defeat tonight.

Quote:You might be a little early with the liquor.

Nah.  Who am I kidding.  Better to be fully prepared for the agony of defeat tonight.

You basically just said we better be fully prepared to fire Gus.

Quote:You basically just said we better be fully prepared to fire Gus.

Problem?
Quote:Problem?

Yeah, it would be a problem to fire Gus because that would mean starting over again, and starting over has held this team back for a decade.

Quote:Jags Win ! Jags win!

Get slugging that sweet sweet tea Wolfie.
Quote:Jags Win ! Jags win!

Did you walk your neighbor lady's dog?

Didn't you say once that every time you walked her small dog that day or week, that the Jags would end up losing their game?

Well, did you walk her dog?
Words we long to hear Gus Bradly utter...." Hey... How come my plane ticket is only one-way?"

Quote:You basically just said we better be fully prepared to fire Gus.

No, just a steady dose of more of the same tonight.
Free Beer for everyone!
Quote:Yeah, it would be a problem to fire Gus because that would mean starting over again, and starting over has held this team back for a decade.
I would point out here that Bradley is, statistically, the second-worst coach in NFL history. If we take the "statistically" out of that, calling him the second-worst coach in NFL history might actually be a compliment. The only way we could be worse off than we are now is by hiring Bert Bell to coach the team, and Bert Bell is dead, so that's not likely to happen.

I would point it out, but you're the guy who keeps trying to convince us that Corey Grant is Barry Sanders, so, yeah. Might be a whoosh.
Quote:Yeah, it would be a problem to fire Gus because that would mean starting over again, and starting over has held this team back for a decade.

Gus is not the solution to the Jaguars problem. He IS the problem. Gus is literally the worst coach in the past 75 years. The worst. You have no choice BUT to start over. We can't continue with him. It isn't healthy for the fanbase.
I think you are wrong Mr. Mod.  We have most of the players in place, we just need a coach who knows what to do with them.  Pretty sure we might need a new QB too.
Quote:Gus is not the solution to the Jaguars problem. He IS the problem. Gus is literally the worst coach in the past 75 years. The worst. You have no choice BUT to start over. We can't continue with him. It isn't healthy for the fanbase.

You know I hate Gus as much as the next fan, but...I wanted to double check this worst coach thing, and he is not.. Marion Campbell is THE worst ever lol, and ol' Gus isn't far behind.  Marion Campbell has -46 games under .500.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/co...ampMa0.htm

Quote:I think you are wrong Mr. Mod.  We have most of the players in place, we just need a coach who knows what to do with them.  Pretty sure we might need a new QB too.

Yep, I think that the Jags are just a HC and a QB away from a nice turnaround and IF somehow BB5 was able to improve to last seasons numbers minus the INTs and turnovers it could be just a HC, but that is a big IF.
Insanity is expecting something different doing the same thing over and over. The game should be close though.
Quote:You know I hate Gus as much as the next fan, but...I wanted to double check this worst coach thing, and he is not.. Marion Campbell is THE worst ever lol, and ol' Gus isn't far behind.  Marion Campbell has -46 games under .500.

It goes by winning (or really losing) % and Gus has him beat with his .259 winning %. Campbells is .300.
Quote:You know I hate Gus as much as the next fan, but...I wanted to double check this worst coach thing, and he is not.. Marion Campbell is THE worst ever lol, and ol' Gus isn't far behind.  Marion Campbell has -46 games under .500.

Gus has a worse winning percentage.

How did this guy keep getting work, though?
We're gonna blow them out of the water. This is the turning point. This is when we turn into a winning franchise. This game that starts in one hour!

GO JAGS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:We're gonna blow them out of the water. This is the turning point. This is when we turn into a winning franchise. This game that starts in one hour!

GO JAGS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Image: T3OxTS7.jpg]
Pages: 1 2