Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills twitter account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone reading this noise? Continually throwing shade at the Jags. If there's one thing our team feeds off of it's bulletin board material this season. Even after we beat the Seahawks Ngakoue couldn't wait to bring up Michael Bennett's diss from like 8 months before. Defense is gonna bring the pain on Sunday.

It's time. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9116581]
I thought everyone in Buffalo was over 50 years old and were waiting for their factory jobs to come back.  They're on Twitter ?  I thought they only did MySpace & Facebook
It's horrible. For a fan base that barely snuck into the playoffs for the first time in 18 years, they sure are a little overconfident.

I expect Jax to win, but of course there's the chance we lose. Bills fans seem to think there's no way they could even lose.

Here's a text from a friend:

"I don’t think McCoy will play Sunday. He’s questionable but. The only reason that Jax wins Sunday is bc McCoy is out. Bortles does not scare me. Buffalo will load the box and force him to make plays. "

Apparently the ONLY way we win is if McCoy doesn't play.
Amazing that every team overlooks this defense and pits it all on Blake.
Here's my official twitter.

[BLEEP] you Bills!!!
I have been monitoring some of the noise. The funniest ones are the ones promising more Bill's fans at Everbank on Sunday than Jags fans. I assume they're being facetious but who knows?
(01-05-2018, 08:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my official twitter.

[BLEEP] you Bills!!!

This is a message board. Twitter is something different. Follow this link and you will find it: Twitter
Bills snuck in the playoffs. We won our division. They are lucky to even be in the tournament.
(01-05-2018, 08:55 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been monitoring some of the noise. The funniest ones are the ones promising more Bill's fans at Everbank on Sunday than Jags fans. I assume they're being facetious but who knows?

Oh no, they actually believe that. They think Bills fans are the reason the stadium sold out. Even though it was sold out before we were even playing Buffalo
(01-05-2018, 06:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought everyone in Buffalo was over 50 years old and were waiting for their factory jobs to come back.  They're on Twitter ?  I thought they only did MySpace & Facebook

I thought everyone in florida was 80 years old, retired from the Northeast, and waiting to kick the bucket.
good one

(01-05-2018, 09:34 PM)Chazz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2018, 06:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought everyone in Buffalo was over 50 years old and were waiting for their factory jobs to come back.  They're on Twitter ?  I thought they only did MySpace & Facebook

I thought everyone in florida was 80 years old, retired from the Northeast, and waiting to kick the bucket.

(01-05-2018, 09:48 PM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]good one
(01-05-2018, 09:34 PM)Chazz Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I mean no one wants to retire in Buffalo. That's where you opt out of your contract, collect free money and come to Florida.  then beat Buffalo in the playoffs as division champs 
Buffalo is a great place to be “ from “........
Their message board is hilarious. Very indicative of an exorbitant amount of winter blizzard inbreeding. Their idea of a good time in Jax is Wing-It, Sneakers and Ale House yet they make fun of nothing to do here except hike through a swamp. Good lord it’s great. I was tempted to go on and tell them where to actually go but after reading that drivel I refrained.
(01-06-2018, 10:38 AM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]Their message board is hilarious. Very indicative of an exorbitant amount of winter blizzard inbreeding. Their idea of a good time in Jax is Wing-It, Sneakers and Ale House yet they make fun of nothing to do here except hike through a swamp. Good lord it’s great. I was tempted to go on and tell them where to actually go but after reading that drivel I refrained.

The Bills Backers of Jacksonville operate out of Wing-it. The party supposedly can only hold 450-500 so it isn’t going to work. People started scrambling for backup plans. I’m open to any suggestions. I was going to stop by the party but I’m not hanging in a place that crowded. I know that a lot of people on here have been laughing at it but we fully expect 20K people in Jacksonville. That’s not hyperbole either. I’d say that a quarter of those people will go to the party which is 10 times what that place will hold. We are looking for a place to hang for happy hour and a little later.
Lol. It’s up to 20k bills fans now. By game time it’ll be 75,000.
(01-06-2018, 10:38 AM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]Their message board is hilarious. Very indicative of an exorbitant amount of winter blizzard inbreeding. Their idea of a good time in Jax is Wing-It, Sneakers and Ale House yet they make fun of nothing to do here except hike through a swamp. Good lord it’s great. I was tempted to go on and tell them where to actually go but after reading that drivel I refrained.

With respect, most Bills fans think this board is hilarious. Crazy part is- no one is really 'right' It' all about your love of your team and you expressing it. Football is no fun  if you think your team is just going to get rolled. I honestly don't see good takes where the poster is assured of a Bills win. Most people worth their salt think this will be am , hard faught close game. Maybe even the last team with the ball wins. Sure, some folks are blind and even think we wI'll beat the Pats 2x a year... which obviously isn' the case. The only argument I have,  which has been brought up a few times over there and here - the Bills finished 9-7 and took care of their business. They needed some help, but did what they needed to do in the last 4 weeks. Conversely, they'd argue the Jags played a last place schedule with a marquee win against the steelers (Bills was prob ATL) and still only finished a game better. It's all semantics with no right or wrong answer. Personally I think you guys are a little hurtthere isn't more national respect coming your way. Winning a couple here should help that. Expectations are diff too. You guys won your division and have something to prove. Buffalo is just riding a that could cease to exist at any moment. No point in fan ase bashing bc no one wins. Fans aren't playing. Players are. Lets hope it' a good game where everyone comes out healthy and is fun to watch regardless of the outcome!! Cheers!!

I tried signing up.  Not to troll, more to do what you were doing with providing recommendations on what to do here besides what they were talking about doing for the most part.  I never got my confirmation email so I'm assuming someone actually reviews each screen name before approving and saw Jaguar in mine and was too cowardly to approve it.  This was also before the trash talk really started ramping up over here so I don't want to hear that it was because of something I said over here.  Did you sign up recently or did you already have an account there?
(01-06-2018, 10:50 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.   It’s up to 20k bills fans now.   By game time it’ll be 75,000.

I’ve been saying 20k since last week and I’ve seen nothing to change that. We aren’t going to be surprised by it. That’s really not hyperbole.

(01-06-2018, 10:54 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]

I tried signing up.  Not to troll, more to do what you were doing with providing recommendations on what to do here besides what they were talking about doing for the most part.  I never got my confirmation email so I'm assuming someone actually reviews each screen name before approving and saw Jaguar in mine and was too cowardly to approve it.  This was also before the trash talk really started ramping up over here so I don't want to hear that it was because of something I said over here.  Did you sign up recently or did you already have an account there?

Did you go to twobillsdrive? We’d love to hear advice on what to do. I think that the plans so far arent realistic. It is a party that won’t  hold the crowd and parking in lot X. Any insight on places to go or eat is greatly appreciated.
All the bills fans must be staying at places away from the beach. I had to book a room for one of my rental house tenants as the heater failed and was quite surprised to find a room at the first hotel I called. Lady told me they had not noticed any influx of bills fans. You would think oceanfront would be gone with 20,000 coming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5