Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official 2018 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread - Titans @ Chiefs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   First of four NFL Wild Card Playoff Games start this afternoon, as the Titans visit the  2017 AFC West Division Chanmpions Chiefs in their third all-time postseason meeting. Both teams have played 51 previous games, but Kansas City defeated Tennessee twice in the postseason.

Dallas Texans defeated the Houston Oilers 20-17, to win the 1962 AFL Championship game in double overtime in Houston in December 1962, and the K.C Chiefs defeating the Oilers 28-20 in both teams last postseason meeting, and played in the Astrodome back in January 1994.

Kickoff Arrowhead Stadium is scheduled by 3:35PM Central Standard Time.  ABC and ESPN is simulcasting the Titans @ Chiefs 2018 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, in what may be Jon Gruden's last game as a TV game broadcaster, as he may introduced the Raiders new Coach by Tuesday.

NO injuries, And GO CHIEFS!!!!! Wink Smile Wink Big Grin
At least get the teams records right.
I will take great pleasure in watching the titans get demolished today
Go Chiefs!
RIP Titans/Chiefs... Triplett is the referee.
And flags are a flyin' already....
Mariota just horrible accuracy
Chiefs up by 7 already.
(01-06-2018, 05:46 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota just horrible accuracy quarterback.
Fixed it for ya.
Cyprien picking up where he left off after we cut his sorry [BLEEP] lol.
Feel good about letting Titans in for a quick one and done humiliation
And another pretty weak flag. I guess you have to call that stuff though. I hate that just about every ST play ends with a flag, and the refs control the LOS that much.
Commence blowout
As vic used to say: It's anything the Chiefs want right now, they're moving the ball at will.
And the stinkin' tacks are cooked.
Great throw by Smith. Rout could be on here
Now we have to see mariota throw more.. Might go mow the yard
Question: Does KC win by a 50 burger? It's not looking all that far fetched. The stinkin' tacks left it all on the field last week, and forgot to come to KC.
And that makes it 14-0
Conklin just had Hali in a choke hold
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19