Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Mularkey's Titans tenure could end with loss to Chiefs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mularkey's Titans tenure could end with loss to Chiefs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-to-chiefs

The Tennessee Titans could look to move on from coach Mike Mularkey if they fall to the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
I imagine so. Problem is, I can't tell if he is getting the best out of a team that still needs a few pieces or forcing them to under perform with his coaching style. Part of me says it is the latter, considering what I saw when he was here, but sometimes I see the Titans as similar to the Jags in the mid 2000s. A team that has some pieces but can't quite put it together for some reason, whether it be lack of a QB or WRs etc.

And before someone derails this by talking about how great Mariota is or how awful he is, lets just say after 3 seasons (taking everything into account) he is a good, but not great QB (and no that isn't an meant to be an insult.) If that is the case, is that team better or worse next year with someone else coaching it? I honestly do not know.
Hey let's hope that W buys mullarkey an extension.
(01-06-2018, 11:43 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Hey let's hope that W buys mullarkey an extension.

A very long one, although he has had the Titans play us well. I still believe we would have won if 17 if we actually needed to, but no doubt, his version of the tacks match up well with us.