Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Those stinkin tacks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tacks win!  Thanks Smith for gifting the Tacks a win.  Yea people think I am insane. 

Yet.... 21 to 3 lead and lose 22-21.   Ummm.... Friggin tacks. (Smith gives his coaches his thoughts on being traded)
[Image: 7JH59.gif]

Yeah, it is Smith's fault lol
(01-06-2018, 08:54 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Tacks win!  Thanks Smith for gifting the Tacks a win.  Yea people think I am insane. 

Yet.... 21 to 3 lead and lose 22-21.   Ummm.... Friggin tacks.  (Smith gives his coaches his thoughts on being traded)

How did Smith gift the game? He did everything he could, without his top target!
its easy to win when nfl has fixed it for your team like they have for the titians this year. complellty fixed. 100%fixed fixed fixed fixed!!!!!!!
The Chiefs team as a hold are chokers, along with their game management QB no one should be shocked
As much as I hate Tennessee,  and as much as it hurts me to say........

They did what they needed to do, and earned the win. Couple key plays on offense, and defense made the difference.  That third down block by Mariota was something.

There, I gave them credit! Hopefully its only 1 time.
Out of all the teams in the AFC playoffs, the titans are the most worrisome imo.
I still hate them. They are the thorn in our side. Woopie we knocked them out of the playoffs last year when it had no meaningful impact on our team. I really want to beat them and crush them bad.
(01-06-2018, 10:01 PM)Go Jagwaas Derp Wrote: [ -> ]Out of all the teams in the AFC playoffs, the titans are the most worrisome imo.

And for biggest overreaction, GO Jagwaas Derp is the winner!

This Titan team is nothing like '99 one in anything but name. If by some miracle they beat NE and we end up in the AFC Championship game, I am confident we will win.
Mariota healthy is going to make them tough. He has not been healthy since week 3. The last two weeks he has been the diference.
(01-06-2018, 09:12 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]its easy to win when nfl has fixed it for your team like they have for the titians this year. complellty fixed. 100%fixed fixed fixed fixed!!!!!!!

Lol a fix for the Titans? The NFL hates the Titans. Just admit you're terrified of facing the Titans again.
(01-06-2018, 11:00 PM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2018, 09:12 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]its easy to win when nfl has fixed it for your team like they have for the titians this year. complellty fixed. 100%fixed fixed fixed fixed!!!!!!!

Lol a fix for the Titans? The NFL hates the Titans. Just admit you're terrified of facing the Titans again.

Ok no problem  I have no desire to face a week waiting to see if 99 replays all over again. Screw that of the tacks win against new england I nothing to do with them.
Different outcome if Kelce doesn’t go out after a blatant “targeting” with no flag!
(01-06-2018, 11:00 PM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]

I want to play the tacks again, and I know the team does too. '99 was a long time ago. 

But good job on winning today, it will be even more impressive if the tacks can do it again next week.
(01-06-2018, 10:04 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2018, 10:01 PM)Go Jagwaas Derp Wrote: [ -> ]Out of all the teams in the AFC playoffs, the titans are the most worrisome imo.

And for biggest overreaction, GO Jagwaas Derp is the winner!

This Titan team is nothing like '99 one in anything but name. If by some miracle they beat NE and we end up in the AFC Championship game, I am confident we will win.
you're confident you'll beat a team ya already lost to twice?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4424988]
Jags have to beat bills first. anyone that wants to play tittians again is crazy,jags can't beat tittians. there is a TC curse. hes jags are 0-5 last 5 games againest tennssse. espaillsy since its fixed for tittians to win it all this year. dirty hit on kelce,and no flag. watch they will do same thing to brady,and get no flag. pats will end up loseing without brady. its fixed!
As long as I have been a Jags fan, which is as long as the Jags have existed, the Titans have had a knack for doing things like this. Especially under Jeff Fisher, they were always a physically tough and resilient team.

One thing I will say about that game yesterday- Derrick Henry may not seem very fast, but if you don't seal off the corner and he manages to bounce to the outside, then you've got a bunch of DBs trying to tackle him.

I don't want a repeat of 1999, but if I had my choice, I would much rather face the Titans in Jacksonville than the Patriots in Foxboro.
Jags have to beat bills first. if bills win today,that proves its fixed cause nfl wants to see bills againest tittians just like in 99.
(01-06-2018, 11:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Different outcome if Kelce doesn’t go out after a blatant “targeting” with no flag!

By an ex Jag no less.  Cyprien even is better in Titan colors.  

Jax will want no part of Mariota because he can neutralize what Jax does best.  Stop the pass.  McNair and Mariota have the Coughlin antidote.
A tale of 2 halves. After Kelce went out, the Chef's offense sputtered to a halt.
Pages: 1 2