Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sending the bills mafia back home!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Na na na... hey hey hey... take ya smashed tables and good by.  

Jags on to Smash the Steelers and Listen to Big Ben cry again!
#RetireBigBen
that Bills fan looks mad. Hope his wife was able to get him calm.
Beat that [BLEEP]. Bills trash
Good game guys.

Now enjoy the long trip home.

Side note: hope Tyrod is ok and best of luck next year except against the Jags.
(01-07-2018, 05:36 PM)RedRooster28 Wrote: [ -> ]Good game guys.

Now enjoy the long trip home.

Side note: hope Tyrod is ok and best of luck next year except against the Jags.

This
Next task: Slam Big Ben through a table.
The thing of it is is that we can be a lot better than what we showed today. Where is Allen Hurns and Marqise Lee these days? Bortles turned into Tom Brady for like a 3 week stretch when we were making our run. Now he is back to playing like it's preseason twirling around being a nervous wreck. Hackett needs to start orienting the game plan around him like we did with Fournette injured. We aren't going to line up mono y mono and just run straight ahead all day with our 1.2 ypc. Bortles was the highest rated passer for a 4 week span during the tail end of the season showing confidence, touch, poise, making it look easy. Somewhere along the line since Fournette came back we've really lost our way again. Use Leonard as a decoy and run some scripted passes to open the game. Don't abandon the run but don't put all your eggs in that basket. We have to find out if Bortles is our guy going forward. Get some confidence and a rhythm so we aren't playing on nerves on 3rd and 8 all game long... wake up Hackett. I hate to be negative but it's so frustrating we have a championship defense and this pedestrian play calling and whimpy attitude on offense is going to end our season.
Just relax and enjoy the win. I am sure we will make improvements come next week.
Good bye Cincinnati Bills
It's interesting when guys like Fournette or Lee are not in the game. Bortles best games are when guys like that are not in, maybe they don't force it to any of them? I don't know really just seems weird.
I hope they all don’t cancel payment to Andy Dalton’s charity!
There were Bills fans in the pool, now it needs to be drained and cleaned
A few of them are in pretty rough shape at my hotel, it got a little messy in the lobby. 

I’ll say this about the Buffalo fans though, they’re still in their gear head to toe and singing hey ho Buffalo. I can hear them outside as I’m typing haha.
(01-07-2018, 10:56 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Just relax and enjoy the win. I am sure we will make improvements come next week.

I'm enjoying the ride as long as it lasts. If you told me this team would have ten wins, win the division, and win a playoff game before this season started I'd think you were nuts.
As a East Club person, I often talk with the visiting fans who often sit there in back of the visiting bench... Unlike the thugs I heard did damage around town especially some parking areas, they were very nice and paid a lot of money to be there which I guess they were not the kind that would burn stuff.. There's a reason why many people don't want anything to do with the NFL if these so called fans come out.. I guess it's like the game at then Alltel many years ago vs Bengals on a Monday NIght where they came in undefeated and all the thuggy Bengal fans came out of the woodwork and doing damage to cars and causing all sorts of damage and many ended up getting arrested... Esp after the Jags beat the hell out of the Bengals that night... That always gave me a bad taste in my mouth of Bengal fans who most people pity because of their cheap owner... The nation sees all the Bills fan who came down and paid the very high prices for tickets.. That doesn't give them the right to damage stuff.. I heard the Wing Bar.... the so called home bar for Bills fans this past weekend had damage on its property caused by them. I realize it's a minority that does that stuff and it's more than likely people still stuck in upstate NY.. Those who have escaped south but are still Bills fans (God love em) were probably the ones well behaved.. I doubt very many Jags fans will venture to Buffalo next year when they play there during the season.
(01-08-2018, 12:40 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they all don’t cancel payment to Andy Dalton’s charity!

The $350,000 was simply the monetary equivalent to the food stamps that they donated.
Big Ben should donate to Bills Mafia charity for them giving him his wish of seeing the Jags again.

Also... mafias are bad... not sure that's a great nickname for those guys lol
(01-08-2018, 10:16 AM)Doug-H Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt very many Jags fans will venture to Buffalo next year when they play there during the season.

Just in case anyone goes, I'm providing their city map below ....

[Image: Ghetto-Microsoft-App.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3