Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predicted Ramsey pick 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He didn't score, but how bout that! What a game!!
(01-07-2018, 07:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't score, but how bout that! What a game!!

So you predicted something that didnt happen? good job!
Thread fail.

sorry bro.......
After the season he's put together, he is by far the best CB on the planet. He might even be the best defensive player in the NFL. It's definitely debatable.
He is not better than Rhodes, probably not even better than Bouye.
(01-07-2018, 08:02 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]He is not better than Rhodes, probably not even better than Bouye.

Numbers wise Bouye is the best in the league.
did this guy start an entire thread to pat himself on the back for predicting a pick 6 (which didn't happen)?
(01-07-2018, 08:02 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]He is not better than Rhodes, probably not even better than Bouye.

(01-07-2018, 08:40 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Numbers wise Bouye is the best in the league.

Number wise, yes.  However, you've got to remember Ramsey typically plays against the opponent's best receiver while Bouye is playing against an inferior receiver.  I'm not taking anything away from Bouye who is also excellent, but Ramsey is a better player.
"numbers" mean squat for a CB.

Ideally you would want ZERO "numbers" because the he locked his guy down and no passes are thrown his way.
(01-07-2018, 11:33 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]did this guy start an entire thread to pat himself on the back for predicting a pick 6 (which didn't happen)?

That is what happened.
The pick was nice, the dunk was better.
Half a step faster and that pick would have been a pick six.
Remember when they said Ramsey didn’t have hands and couldn’t catch lol
(01-08-2018, 01:30 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]The pick was nice, the dunk was better.

[Image: DS_S5ARVoAAvKcO.jpg]
[Image: 636412584017823366--GW42235.JPG]

"Excuse me 'best defender in the league' hold this while I truck you."
(01-07-2018, 07:27 PM)krauley Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2018, 07:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't score, but how bout that! What a game!!

So you predicted something that didnt happen? good job!

I'm predicting the Jags beat the Bills by 17.

Dang.  That didn't happen by how both that, what a game !!