Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Looks like Ritchie Incognito has not changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That prick should be out of the league already.
Good on Yannick for bringing this up, but I hope it doesn’t become a distraction for more than a day. No doubt the media is going to ask about this tomorrow.
I thought he may have already learned his lesson since we had not heard from him in awhile. He even has that squeaky clean cut player profile picture
He's a known fartbag, it's not really news.
Incognito is just a bad person. Period. What I don't understand is how he could use racial slurs, when he is on a team where he himself, is the minority? If I was his teammate and heard him making those comments, I'd knock his teeth out. He is a locker room cancer and a disease to society.
Not a big deal to me. Just trash talk, trying to get under an opponent's skin.
Richies teammate, Dawkins, has come out and denied all of it. Saying that if he heard it, he would have said something to gimZ

So now Yannick is just making this up? Get real.
I have to hear more than one guy saying it before I believe one man. There is a change that Richie beat of Yanick on a few plays and Yanick didn't like it so he is pulling ghosts out of the closet.
(01-08-2018, 06:15 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Incognito is just a bad person. Period. What I don't understand is how he could use racial slurs, when he is on a team where he himself, is the minority? If I was his teammate and heard him making those comments, I'd knock his teeth out. He is a locker room cancer and a disease to society.

No, you wouldn't.

Incognito is probably a better fighter than most of the players in the locker room. They know it. So they just let him talk.. because that's all it is.. talk.

But go on ahead and pretend to be tougher than those guys.
(01-08-2018, 06:15 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Incognito is just a bad person. Period. What I don't understand is how he could use racial slurs, when he is on a team where he himself, is the minority? If I was his teammate and heard him making those comments, I'd knock his teeth out. He is a locker room cancer and a disease to society.

I don't think anyone should knock anyone else's teeth out because of something they say.  That's a ridiculous escalation of the situation.
That's just the way some people are and it's a shame. If it's true his teammates and the Bills organization should be ashamed of themselves for tolerating that kind of talk. There's trash talk and then there's just straight up hatred and racism. And there's no place for that anywhere in today's society.
He prolly just said like, "Brother", with a hard R. Or Homie or sum'n. A "weak" racial slur. What does that mean
Bills fans online are much like the ones I ran into yesterday at the stadium. Defending Incognito and saying some relatively racist things in the process.

Why would he make it up? One of the Bills fans said he's trying to deflect the 15 yard penalty he got. Delusional.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...ial-slurs/
(01-08-2018, 10:08 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: [ -> ]He prolly just said like, "Brother", with a hard R.  Or Homie or sum'n. A "weak" racial slur. What does that mean
You clearly are very unaware about what actually happened with Incgonito in Miami. I’ll help you a little.

In regards to John Martin (mother is Asian) Incognito continually called Martin racial slurs. On the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, Incognito and 2 other Miami players donned Asian headbands and hats and taunted Martin. They left him racist voicemails that were “just jokes”.

Go back and read it. It’s pretty terrible. I believe Yannick considering he has no reason to lie and for Incognitos past.
(01-08-2018, 09:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think anyone should knock anyone else's teeth out because of something they say.  That's a ridiculous escalation of the situation.

You settle things your way, I'll settle things my way.
Lol at these Duval rednecks in the thread defending incognito.
(01-08-2018, 06:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big deal to me.  Just trash talk, trying to get under an opponent's skin.

Easy for you to say.
I suppose I'm not bothered by this. I never played sports professionally but I did play multiple levels up through college. And I've heard a lot worse than the n bomb being thrown around. Players say all sorts of terrible things to get inside an opponent's head. Couple that with our team getting a reputation for being hotheads and I'm not really surprised or bothered. Our defense is tough. Any way an offense can get an advantage they should try take to it. Think it shows maturity on our players part that they weren't having it.
(01-08-2018, 11:36 AM)Kcirred Wrote: [ -> ]Lol at these Duval rednecks in the thread defending incognito.

Hypocrite. 

Do you really believe he said something obviously racist in front of his teammates? Yannick probably heard something and inferred racism. Until he comes out and says what he heard, which sounds like the right thing to do if he’s going to make those allegations, then we’ll never know.

(01-08-2018, 11:49 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2018, 06:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big deal to me.  Just trash talk, trying to get under an opponent's skin.

Easy for you to say.

Why is that easy for him?
(01-08-2018, 09:34 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]No, you wouldn't.

Incognito is probably a better fighter than most of the players in the locker room. They know it. So they just let him talk.. because that's all it is.. talk.

But go on ahead and pretend to be tougher than those guys.

What makes you assume he's a better fighter compared to other players?
Pages: 1 2 3