Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our first and true rivalry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been and always will be the Steelers. From the days when Cowher wanted to punch Chris Hudson after we blocked a FG. Back to the days when The Bus caught a shuffle pass and scored in overtime to beat us. Back when they played in Three Rivers and Taylor went for 234 yards. Back when we were in the AFC Central. 

These Pit guys are talking so much crap on the Internet. Saying we have a terrible QB. Just focus on Fournette and they will win. We have no receivers or TE. Ben has changed since week 5. 

I hope we smash the Steelers.
We'll see what happens. Regardless. I am proud of this team and they've far exceeded any and all expectations I've had for them.
(01-08-2018, 09:16 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It has been and always will be the Steelers. From the days when Cowher wanted to punch Chris Hudson after we blocked a FG. Back to the days when The Bus caught a shuffle pass and scored in overtime to beat us. Back when they played in Three Rivers and Taylor went for 234 yards. Back when we were in the AFC Central. 

These Pit guys are talking so much crap on the Internet. Saying we have a terrible QB. Just focus on Fournette and they will win. We have no receivers or TE. Ben has changed since week 5. 

I hope we smash the Steelers.

[Image: steelers-promos.jpg]
That is what I love about the Jags/Steelers games. No matter how bad we are in a year, we ALWAYS play Pittsburgh TOUGH. It's gonna be a slugfest and Calais, Yannick, Malik, Jalen, and the boys are gonna be hungry to feast on Ben again. Maybe he has changed. We will see Sunday. I'm interested to see how Pitt recovers after losing Shazier.
Sadly they are right about the QB but that plan doesn't always work if your QB is going to throw picks all over the place. Based on my eyeballs yesterday Bortles needs to practice in a wind tunnel.
I predict Big Ben gets sacked 6 times and throws a pick-6 INT.
I'm so excited for this game!! I was genuinely worried about Buffalo. A combination of Western NY ties and the lack of playoff experience. I'm positive nerves got to the offense yesterday.

This game is different. Jags/Steeleres games are always good, even when we were terrible. A loss to Buffalo would have been devastating to myself, the team, and the fanbase in general. While I think we have a good shot to win, the respect level for a team like Pittsburgh is significantly different. We should have Yeldon back which will be huge and Lee knocked some rust off.

Plus I won't have the flu this weekend either! SO [BLEEP] PUMPED!!