Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Quick look back at the BILLS, before we look forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about anyone else,  but I really didn't look at the BILLS past few games before the playoff game until today.

They were better than advertised on defense and starting to get hot at the end of the season.

They WON against the Falcons in Atlanta (Playoff Team)
Matt Ryan stats  24-42 242 1 TD 2 INTs

WON against the Broncos,  MEH big Deal.  Broncos stunk all year
but.....  Siemian  24-40 259 2 INTS,  stuffed the running game

Lost to the Panthers (Playoff Team) in NC
Stuffed the running game.  No TDs  SCORE  9-3

Won against the JETS
McCown  26-39 187 2 INTS

After looking at the Game Summaries of the BILLS past few games,  Our Win was big.

It does give me a better understanding of the conservative game plan.

Next Up. The Steelers.  GO JAGS!
True and they were keying on how good their safeties were during the broadcast. In fact they were talking up the Bills quite a bit compared to the Jaguars. My wife asked me if the game was being played in Buffalo. I told her they were the bigger story. Well now the story is over Big Grin
I think our game plan yesterday was to play it safe offensively and to let the defense carry the day. Minimize mistakes and force errors by Buffalo. Other than the one drive that failed miserably for Buffalo, the game went according to plan.
Agreed. It was a very smart game plan. The BILLS created issues for one of the two playoff caliber QBs and held the other to no TDs.