Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jaguars Broke this Bills Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It’s not even appropriate to gloat in that.

I’ve been there, for me it was a woman, for this sad man it was his Bills.

Someone message it to Jalen though, cus I’m sure he’ll gloat.

#DontTestTwenty
(01-09-2018, 12:17 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not even appropriate to gloat in that.  

#DontTestTwenty

Every football fan has been heartbroken over a game.

Not every adult football fan has cried over said heartbreak, much less broken a perfectly good flatscreen while crying.

If anyone should be critiqued for spreading this, it's the presumed friend/relative/loved one who videotaped it and posted it on youtube for pubic consumption.
I worry deeply for fans who show football is their only passion in life
That'll teach'em. Stupid TV, win the game next time!
hahahahaha..... dummy...
LOL, was that even a guy? His voice didn't seem like he's one.
I would have taken that TV. At least before the tirade. Now, maybe not so much, mostly on the strength that it's covered in snow.
He either seems really drunk or mentally handicapped. Either way, who ever had a steady hand with a video camera was not drunk and handicapped, so they probably shouldn't have let him bash things up with a bat.
I think that is really really funny.
(01-09-2018, 01:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]He either seems really drunk or mentally handicapped. Either way, who ever had a steady hand with a video camera was not drunk and handicapped, so they probably shouldn't have let him bash things up with a bat.

Agreed. On everything.
I think it's probably an old or broken TV and staged for YouTube
(01-09-2018, 08:39 AM)UKJag Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's probably an old or broken TV and staged for YouTube

That was my guess.
The person filming was probably glad it wasn't her face this time.
Think about it though...haven't been to the playoffs in almost TWENTY years and just to go one and done....i can feel his pain. Don't think I'd react quite like that though.
(01-09-2018, 08:39 AM)UKJag Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's probably an old or broken TV and staged for YouTube

(01-09-2018, 08:47 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]

That was my guess.

You are probably right.
This is 100% staged
(01-09-2018, 12:30 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 12:17 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not even appropriate to gloat in that.  

#DontTestTwenty

Every football fan has been heartbroken over a game.

Not every adult football fan has cried over said heartbreak, much less broken a perfectly good flatscreen while crying.

If anyone should be critiqued for spreading this, it's the presumed friend/relative/loved one who videotaped it and posted it on youtube for pubic consumption.

Haha, fair enough, touché.

#DontTestTwenty

“I knew the pass was coming cause they flipped the play. I jumped it and picked off Petermen. I think that’s his name I’m not sure.”
I would hope this was fake. I'm sure he's actually disappointed and frustrated but probably a setup. Stupid funny either way.
Pages: 1 2