Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blair Brown- Rd. 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BAP and special teams I'd imagine. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brown had the number 1 SPARQ rating at the combine for LBs 
Head scratcher.
KY loves this pick
​I am going to make believe I even know how he is... Awful pick #becausejaguars

end sarcasm
Never seen him play so I can't really say if it's a good pick. The guys on nfl network said they felt he was one of the best lb in the draft. Good to see he had the number q sparq rating too
Quote:Head scratcher.
have you ever seen him play?
Quote:Head scratcher.
Everything is a head scratcher to you.
Very very good pick. Daniel Jeremiah praised it and I absolutely love the pick. Hard nosed, seek and destroy LBer. Gonna replace Poz in the next year or so.
CBS sports grades it as an A+
Solid pick for sure.
WELT!

Much needed depth, can't complain. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEt1mxYQ37g

This guy can react, wow really like this pick

Quote:Everything is a head scratcher to you.

His pea brain is attached to the exterior of his skull and has yet to remove via head scratching.
Special teams for sure
Quote:His pea brain is attached to the exterior of his skull and has yet to remove via head scratching.

We had other needs, if you cant see that then you have a pea brain.
Quote:We had other needs, if you cant see that then you have a pea brain.
Its round 5 bud...you aren't finding a starting OG and Kittle/Butt went picks before us. Those were the last two really solid TE prospects that fit the ground and pound we want to do.
Weak in pass coverage, but a sure-fire tackler and potentially a huge play maker.

Quote:Weak in pass coverage, but a sure-fire tackler and potentially a huge play maker.

So what you are saying is he will be replacing Poz in the next few years?
Pages: 1 2 3