Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama and Tiger's 3.6 Million Dollar Golf Excursion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/report...52279.html

It was charged to the DoD and DoHS, so thats alright.

And what the article fails to mention is how much of that cost would be incurred even if Obama stayed at the white house.

i wonder if they at Perkins afterward

Quote:And what the article fails to mention is how much of that cost would be incurred even if Obama stayed at the white house.

are you saying it's cheaper for Obama to fly 22 jumbo jets to and fro on a golf trip rather than just sitting at his desk in the oval office?
With all the security and infrastructure that surrounds any President of the United States, it probably costs about a million bucks for the guy to take a dump, so I'm not surprised it would cost that much for the guy to go play golf in Orlando. 

i bet he stayed at the nicest hotel available or a private mansion... all on the people's dollar.

also, i find it funny that the President considers global warming such a huge threat, but thinks flying 22 jets around the planet is ok for something so insignificant as a golf trip.  no no, it's just us citizens who need to lower our carbon footprint.  him and leonardo dicraprio are exempt from these things.

Quote:i bet he stayed at the nicest hotel available or a private mansion... all on the people's dollar.

also, i find it funny that the President considers global warming such a huge threat, but thinks flying 22 jets around the planet is ok for something so insignificant as a golf trip.  no no, it's just us citizens who need to lower our carbon footprint.  him and leonardo dicraprio are exempt from these things.

Don't forget about flying his jet around campaigning for most crooked candidate on Earth, all on the tax payers bill.
Quote:Don't forget about flying his jet around campaigning for most crooked candidate on Earth, all on the tax payers bill.

Sick  Sick  Sick
Quote:Don't forget about flying his jet around campaigning for most crooked candidate on Earth, all on the tax payers bill.

He has been very ANTI-TRUMP, so this statement is false. Obama is NOT campaigning for the donald.
Quote:He has been very ANTI-TRUMP, so this statement is false. Obama is NOT campaigning for the donald.

Fail.
Quote:He has been very ANTI-TRUMP, so this statement is false. Obama is NOT campaigning for the donald.

I had this page zoomed in on my tablet and couldn't see screen names. I read this and thought it was MIssJagsFanatic. Lol.
I think our penchant to waste tax payers money has been a problem for a while. I'm not gonna crush Obama here as I think this is a Government issue, not necessarily anyone person.
Quote:I think our penchant to waste tax payers money has been a problem for a while. I'm not gonna crush Obama here as I think this is a Government issue, not necessarily anyone person.

This is the purest example of a bipartisan issue.
Is this accurate? Not challenging, questioning. For some odd reason, I always assumed that if Party X wanted President Y in Place Z to deliver a stump speech for Candidate A, Party X was responsible for the cost of that trip. Are we literally paying for the fuel pumped into Air Force One to get Obama to Bumfart, Kansas, for a Hillary rally?