Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marrone and Calais honored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Outstanding news!

Nice to seem them rewarded for excellence!!!

Congrats, gentlemen (not that either of you are reading these boards)!
Well deserved by both.
CC is a straight up dude, too. A kind-hearted monster - from what I’ve seen on TV.

The Jills Mafia claimed that Marrone would turn into a big meanie like Dareus, yet both seem well-centered and productive here. Maybe the atmosphere in Buffalo is toxic.
(01-10-2018, 02:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]CC is a straight up dude, too. A kind-hearted monster - from what I’ve seen on TV.

The Jills Mafia claimed that Marrone would turn into a big meanie like Dareus, yet both seem well-centered and productive here. Maybe the atmosphere in Buffalo is toxic.

Winning hides many demons. The atmosphere and expectations here are more conducive to better play and behavior.
Well earned recognition for both men.
Congrats to both.   Well deserved.
Very nice! We've gone from being the laughing stock of of the NFL to us getting an abundance of accolades in just one season. The best part about this is that we're just getting started!
I can’t say I was thrilled with the Doug Marrone hire, but I also thought he earned a chance based on what he did in Buffalo. In hindsight, it was the perfect hire with Tom Coughlin coming aboard. Congrats to both.
Campbell is easily the best player on the team.
Very proud to call them both Jaguars.

Well deserved.

And MAN what a game Calais had against Buffalo! I had him pegged as my Player-of-the-Game initially despite Ramsey being the radio-show-majority-pick from my listening, but after rewatching the game three times, I’m even more convinced. The stat sheet comes nowhere close to reflecting his impact. No disrespect to Ramsey, he was also outstanding, and I thought Myles and AC both played a very very good game.

Side note- the overall player of the game regardless of who won would be a toss up between Campbell and Lorenzo Alexander of the Bills to me. Alexander was playing completely out of his mind. Almost every time their D made a key play, it was Alexander. Dude was incredible.