Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen's secret to success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_20180111_215918.jpg]
That is a level of awesome I could not have paid to see this morning.

Thanks Ranger
Just when I thought I couldn't like this guy any more..... HE GOES AND DOES THIS! That's awesome.
He's had that on that bottle/thermos thing all year.  I'd have to guess the bottle has a logo on it he needed to cover because of his exclusivity deals with endorsements.

I love his response when asked about safety Mike Mitchell looking ahead to new england:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-12-2018, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]He's had that on that bottle/thermos thing all year.  I'd have to guess the bottle has a logo on it he needed to cover because of his exclusivity deals with endorsements.

I love his response when asked about safety Mike Mitchell looking ahead to new england:

Who?
lol

Love Jalen's interviews
Dude has a REAL love of football, loves to compete but still has mad respect for the game and its players. Can't hate on anything about this guy.
I still cant believe the Cowboys took Elliot over Ramsey.
(01-12-2018, 10:14 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Just when I thought I couldn't like this guy any more..... HE GOES AND DOES THIS! That's awesome.

Right?! By far my favorite player in the NFL right now.
(01-12-2018, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]He's had that on that bottle/thermos thing all year.  I'd have to guess the bottle has a logo on it he needed to cover because of his exclusivity deals with endorsements.

Actually.....
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/1/1...all-season

"But that bottle is no mistake. It’s actually part of a Space Jam Air Jordan XIs box, complete with a Blu-ray copy of the movie and a pair of shoes."

Ohio Bobcat's get no respect.  With that said, Blair Brown over Mike Mitchell come Sunday, or should I say Fournette?