Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: here we go jags!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
another hype video for everyone made by me. even some snow in it. 

https://youtu.be/3LWauoDQM6g
Didn't you predict we wouldn't win 6 games?
Thanks Snowwolf. Go Jags!
(01-13-2018, 05:06 PM)BadMojoDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you predict we wouldn't win 6 games?

your real late on that. I did,isaid i was wrong long time ago, after we won our 6th game.  its playoofs now though. i also said i would have my videos this year which i have.
Bump
It's is COLD OUT THERE today. Has anyone here played football when it was really cold? Hitting, now becomes painful for everyone, even the guy doing the hitting. It's a mean sting pain, that only gets worse and more profound the longer you are out there hitting and getting hit. The Jags need to score early and quickly if they are going to have a chance. If you watch the Titans last night, they stopped tackling as hard the longer the game went on, you could see them hesitate; knowing what is about to happen.
Nice play on words divided/division/united

Go Jags! Let's Go!!!
I think it is time to retire Big Ben, I really want to see him crying again after the game.
what did i say in my video about the snow here,and jags? was i right or what? oh FYI lucky penny was with me today.
So freaking happy... legit on cloud 9. So happy for the team and fans. I love this team and how they play the game, the passion and heart and love for the game and eachother

LETS GOOOOOOOO
lets celbreate for 24 hours,and then get ready for pats.