Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It doesn't really matter who wins tomorrow . . .Nobody is beating Pats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
. . . nobody is beating the Patriots in New England.
We can beat the patriots if we get a chance.
Yea why bother playing the games?
They lost to Miami not too long ago. Any team is beatable, but in the Patriots case, you’re also going to need a lot of luck.
Shad Khan has enough money to pay off the refs, question is if he's savvy enough to do it.
It's crazy how bias the refs are in NE
The defense has all the talent and skill required to stop Brady.

The offense lacks both of those unfortunately Sad
(01-13-2018, 11:56 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]It's crazy how bias the refs are in NE

This.... even though the calls make no difference on the outcome, it could be a lot closer than it is. That change on the false start was pretty obvious...
Well it would require the offense to play lights out and Khan to outbid Kraft for officiating services.
(01-13-2018, 11:21 PM)Warthog Wrote: [ -> ]. . . nobody is beating the Patriots in New England.

Very insightful. Another example of why there should be a minimum post count to create threads.
(01-14-2018, 12:17 AM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2018, 11:21 PM)Warthog Wrote: [ -> ]. . . nobody is beating the Patriots in New England.

Very insightful. Another example of why there should be a minimum post count to create threads.

I've seen some of your gems.
Our defense matches up perfectly with the Patriots.

Brady is and always will be a dink and dunk QB. No way those incompetent WRs can get open on our CBs and our safeties and LBs are big enough and fast enough to cover their TEs.

I think they could easily hold the Patriots to 10.
I don't think we will beat them either, but any given Sunday still applies.
They don’t know implode at this stage. They’re unstoppable. But I like to see them against the Saints in the SB
Shut your piehole warthog.
Get the [BLEEP] outta here with that noise.
(01-14-2018, 01:00 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Our defense matches up perfectly with the Patriots.

Brady is and always will be a dink and dunk QB. No way those incompetent WRs can get open on our CBs and our safeties and LBs are big enough and fast enough to cover their TEs.

I think they could easily hold the Patriots to 10.

Our weakness is defending against a dink and dunk passer.
They didn't pressure Brady at all finishing with zero sacks and created zero turnovers. Never going to beat the Pats that way regardless of how you feel the refs were.
(01-14-2018, 08:10 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]They didn't pressure Brady at all finishing with zero sacks and created zero turnovers. Never going to beat the Pats that way regardless of how you feel the refs were.

This....

If he doesn't feel pressure he wins. But, some of that officiating last night was terrible. Tony Romo and Jim Nantz were taken aback by a few of the calls.

I won't say that the refs are guiding the Pats through the playoffs, but, they definitely aren't trying to slow them down.
Maybe I am wrong but I didn't think the center was allowed to bob his head to simulate a snap. I would say this is only allowed in NE but I saw the Bills do that last week as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4