Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Antonio Brown not close to 100 percent per Adam Shefter..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Steelers’ WR Antion Brown will test his calf injury pregame Sunday to determine whether he can play. “He is not close to 100%,” said one source. “My guess is he will be active and give it a go.”

-Per Adam Schefter

Let’s hope like crazy he doesn’t play, or if he does give it a go that he’s unaffective.
Add in that he left early with an illness and was quarantined Friday. One would guess he will not be the same as usual, but still can’t be taken lightly, the man is a gamer
(01-14-2018, 12:52 AM)Jagzfanfromiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Steelers’ WR Antion Brown will test his calf injury pregame Sunday to determine whether he can play. “He is not close to 100%,” said one source. “My guess is he will be active and give it a go.”

-Per Adam Schefter

Let’s hope like crazy he doesn’t play, or if he does give it a go that he’s unaffective.

You want him to play but them to still try to use him to appease his ego but have it not work, so that they use Bell less.
He's definitely gonna play. Hoping he's not the same guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not close to 100% sounds to me like he’ll give it a test before game time but won’t be effective or won’t play.
So he won't actually be effective then. I guess if he can run at all tho, the guy can still catch it.
Regardless, our team is good enough to win this against anyone full strength.
I hope he plays and Ramsey bullies him all game long.
We had 4 picks on Brown targets, might not be a bad thing for him to play.
Lies.... Deception....
I think the lies and deception were what the Steelers were spewing all week about how he was 100%. I’ve heard multiple analysts say he suffered a 6 week injury, and he suffered it what 3 weeks ago? I think he’s definitely less than 100%.
I feel like 904nette on that run against the squealers....
"Bring it!"
I don't like this. It builds in an excuse for if he's shut down by our secondary. It also builds in an excuse for if we win. I'd rather slay the monster. Same way I felt about McCoy last week.
(01-14-2018, 08:47 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like 904nette on that run against the squealers....
"Bring it!"

I feel like the 90 yard run...."SEE YA!"
I don't think PIT was going to be pass heavy to begin with. They will try to beat us with the run because that is the weakest part of our D. If we shut it down, look out.

(01-14-2018, 10:47 AM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like this. It builds in an excuse for if he's shut down by our secondary. It also builds in an excuse for if we win. I'd rather slay the monster. Same way I felt about McCoy last week.

Every team has injuries right now. You can't worry about excuses. Moving on is the only thing that matters. Eagles are winning with a backup QB.
(01-14-2018, 10:47 AM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like this. It builds in an excuse for if he's shut down by our secondary. It also builds in an excuse for if we win. I'd rather slay the monster. Same way I felt about McCoy last week.

Which the hell cares? This is the playoffs. A win is a win.
Who cares. He is still a threat and there is still the rest of the team. Let's Go!!
JuJu worries me a bit in this game, kid is big and can break free.
McCoy played better than I thought he would last week based on all the pre-game reports. My hunch is Brown will play better than that reports says.
Pages: 1 2