Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Le’Veon Bell gives us bulletin board material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow lol. He had one of his worst games of the season against Jags, you'd think he wouldn't be overlooking. Hopefully the entire Steelers team feels that way, because that's not even being cocky that's just disrespectful lol.
Hopefully they franchise him again and call his bluff on retirement. I hope this guy never gets out of that miserable city.
(01-14-2018, 11:10 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Wow lol. He had one of his worst games of the season against Jags, you'd think he wouldn't be overlooking. Hopefully the entire Steelers team feels that way, because that's not even being cocky that's just disrespectful lol.

This whole week has been nothing but disrespect. Media, opponents, other teams; [BLEEP] all those [BLEEP] hole towns.

Squealers gonna feel the pain today.
History shows round 2's (revenge games) don't go so well. Maybe we can party like it's 2007!
And now he gets to eat his words at home while we play for a title. He should just go ahead and retire because he is getting tagged again this year.
And Jacksonville gets the last laugh!
(01-14-2018, 05:42 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]And Jacksonville gets the last laugh!

How sweet it is...
Everyone who has a twitter should retweet this... epiccccc FAILLLLLL!!!!
Jacksonville becomes the second team to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh twice in a season.

The first was also Jacksonville.
Maybe he was referring to the bye week
(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)jag2543 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he was referring to the bye week

Hahaha that was good.

(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)jag2543 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he was referring to the bye week

Hahaha that was good.
Makes me miss the AFC Central days. Heck of a rivalry.
(01-14-2018, 05:48 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/bycycle/status/952653385043386368

This is great....the Bills one was better though
Jags CB Jalen Ramsey: “I was wondering why they were so confident. We stung their [BLEEP] last time.” ...Were they mad about the disrespect? “We don’t give a ****. We really don’t care.”
For those that don’t believe in bulletin board material:

Quote: “Did you see the tweet?” one player asked another and then another. Then Jacksonville coach Doug Marrone showed anyone on the team who had not seen it.

Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell had taken to Twitter just before midnight on Saturday and showed his thumbs are not as skilled as his legs.

“I love round 2’s … we’ll have two round 2’s in back to back weeks …” Bell wrote, referring to rematches with the Jaguars on Sunday and an AFC Championship game rematch with the Patriots next week.

Yeah … about that.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/14/jaguars-te...d-the-nfl/