Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Inactive players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars inactives: RB Chris Ivory, DT Eli Ankou, LB Deon King, OL Chris Reed, OL Josh Walker, OL William Poehls, WR Jaydon Mickens.

Steelers: QB Dobbs, WR Hunter, CB Sensabaugh, S Wilcox, T Hawkins, G Feiler, NT McCullers
Im not a huge fan of Ivory but I kind of like having him active just in case Fournette gets hurt. He had 41 yards vs Pitt the 1st game.
Oooooh, that means more Corey Grant. Unfortunately, not as much as some would hope.

but the thought of a jet sweep to the weak side to open the game makes my mouth water.
So Dede is doing punt returns again?
That'll free up about 6 million for next year.
Ivory really hasn't been a big part in the last few weeks. Writing is on the wall. Looks like speed and quick release will be the name of the game today. Should have been seeing more Grant as a change of pace anyways.
Ivory is here this year only cause his salary was pretty much guaranteed for this year. This is the second year in a row that he has dogged it out there. Even tho hes 29, I think he is done. Fournette can do everything he can and better at this point, and the other two backup RB (Yeldon, and Grant) bring a lot more to the game as change of pace backs.