Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WE DID IT!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let' [BLEEP] go!!!!!!! Nobody believed in us and we are still in it!!!!!
Congratulations Jags on reaching the AFC Championship!!!

Now beat those patsies
Hopefully Fournette is ok, were gonna need him to pull a repeat victory off the Pats. but WOW what a WIN!!!
Wow. I’m still stunned. Are we dreaming?!
For you younger/newer fans, this is a sample of what 96, 99, and 07 felt like. Enjoy it!
I'm glad I was wrong!!!

Duuuvallll!!!!!

It sure would be great to keep this going!
(01-14-2018, 05:41 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]For you younger/newer fans, this is a sample of what 96, 99, and 07 felt like. Enjoy it!

I was 8 in 96. I faintly knew who the Jags were.
feeling good, really good!!
This is better than '07 but it is playing out similar, beating the stillers and then going on to NE. I hope the Jags can be as consistent as those two franchises have been over the past decade. I mean we have no one but Marcedes left from that '07 team.
We deserve it!
I'm in heaven.....don't wake me yet

Oh and keep sleeping on BB5
Doug Marrone is already close to having as many wins as Gus Bradley did in 4 years.
For those saying its like 07. I tend to disagree. Reason why? The man who was coach for the giants. And beat NE twice is where? Our Executive of Football Operations. Tom Coughlin.

He has done it twice. And I am 150% sure. Can tell um how to do it again!
This was beautiful, steeler fans were so arrogant.
Cant believe it. I remember everybody thought we were worse than the Bucs in preseason.
Is it next Sunday yet?
I still can't get my head around how far we've come in one season. Think back to one year ago and we were discussing a season with 6 - 8 wins as a success and a rebuild process of 2 to 3 years in order for playoff potential. It's crazy.

No work tomorrow. Time for some Jameson.

(01-14-2018, 05:50 PM)Kcirred Wrote: [ -> ]This was beautiful, steeler fans were so arrogant.

Yup. They bought into the hype and looked right over our heads to Boston. They feel stupid now.
I'm equally exhausted and happy...what a game!!!
Holy cow! Is this real?!? This is AMAZING!

I was in my 20s and single the last time Jax won a playoff game and here I am now 38, married with THREE kids!
(01-14-2018, 05:41 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]For you younger/newer fans, this is a sample of what 96, 99, and 07 felt like. Enjoy it!

I didnt follow football in the 90s, and this feels way better to me than 07 did. Especially after all these years of sucking.
Pages: 1 2 3