Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gotta give props to Hackett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hackett! I've said they guy is garbage and sucks but today, while he didn't call a perfect game, he did a pretty great job for most of the game.

Kudos to Lambo too for getting in there on the kicks to stop the KR and having a great game overall.
I loved how he called the first drive but i felt he was bit conservative coming out of the half. Overall great playcalling and amazing game. Maybe my favorite ever
Pretty good gameplan today. Just wish he'd stop being so reliant on Fournette, especially when Fournette is injured and ineffective. I'm a firm believer that that game could have been iced had they let Yeldon run for 3-6 yards each run instead of running Fournette for 2 two times every drive after his injury. I won't complain too much this time because the Jags won, but Hackett is way too reliant on Fournette.
Incredibly well-called game. The pass to Bohanon was a thing of beauty, amongst others.
I agree that TJ earned more carries.
For the most part, even when I disagree with his calls, they're based in some decent logic. That's something we haven't had around here in a long time.
His opening play script has been money most of the year. Huge part in our success.

We went from the worst first quarter O in the league to one of the best. That's all game planning and mid week preparation.