Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Rooneys Don't Own the Steelers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jaguars do!

Duuuuvaaaallll!!!!!
DUUuuuuuuuuuvall!!!
Duuuuvvvaaallllll
DUUUUUUUUUUVAL!!
I loved hearing the duval chants at the end of the game
It was great hearing that....so many squealer fans had left!
(01-14-2018, 05:58 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]It was great hearing that....so many squealer fans had left!

We seem to have a knack for emptying out that stadium.

I love it!
DDUUUUUUUUUUuuuuVVVVVVVAAAAALLLLL!
For all you in Jax. Duuuuvvvvaaaalll!

For those outside the county woo hoo!!!! Go Jags!!! At least I still have my 904 Cell Phone number.
Duuuuuuvvvvaaaaaalllllll!
We're their Tennessee
(01-14-2018, 05:58 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]It was great hearing that....so many squealer fans had left!

By the look of the stadium, not many showed up!
I'm an English guy living in Mexico, and my voice is gone from shouting DUUUUUUVAAAAALLLLL all day! Even found some other jags fans at the bar! Life is great!
Shouting from the west coast DUVALLLLLL!!!!
well,by own you mean the pats rented them out to tenn? than yes i agree and good point
(01-14-2018, 05:55 PM)Preach Wrote: [ -> ]I loved hearing the duval chants at the end of the game

One thing that caught my attention when watching the game on TV is when the crowd was shown early and in the middle part of the game,  there were only isolated people wearing teal.  With one group of people but the rest I saw were at most 4 people.  In the latter part of the 4th QTR,  teal was much more pronounced when the crowd was shown.