Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good fan post that players should be sent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/10/26/...ses-booing

I'm all about spamming their social media feeds and putting this out.
Great post.
Nice! I like that
Very good post
Nailed it.  This takes the cake for all the players stupid comments

Quote: 

When Rashad Greene tweeted, "If you can't do what we, as NFL players can do, then you shouldn't criticize us."

Moron...

Quote:Nailed it.  This takes the cake for all the players stupid comments

Moron...

I can drop catches, miss tackles, and fumble with the best of them.

There are people sitting on couches every Sunday that can do his job better than him.
Quote:I can drop catches, miss tackles, and fumble with the best of them.

There are people sitting on couches every Sunday that can do his job better than him.
Put me on the field and I can do all of that, what makes him better than us?
Quote:Put me on the field and I can do all of that, what makes him better than us?
They look more flattering in tight uniforms than us?
Quote:They look more flattering in tight uniforms than us?
LOL
It hurts

No it doesn't I've been numb to the pain for a while now cmon kiddo
Players on professional, disciplined football teams don't say stuff like that.  Gus is partially responsible for the lack of discipline in the locker room as evidenced by the ejections last week.  Shad is ultimately responsible for continuing to let him stay.

The bottom line is without fans,  professional athletes would need to seek another line of work if they want to collect a salary.   These particular players are WAY off base.

These verbal attacks at the fans are yet another symptom of the lack of discipline that's so obvious from this team. You can witness it on the field every game, fielding a punt on the one yard line, downing a pass on a " free play " when the defense jumps offsides, losing your cool and getting penalties and game ejections , lining up offsides ( something that is taught day one in peewee football), etc., etc.

Discipline starts with the head coach. How would Tom Coughlin or Bilichick or Lombardi or Bear Bryant react to players behaving like this? Coach Gus reacts with a smile and an encouraging pat on the behind. And therein lies the problem. Players on this team have become cozy knowing that no matter how poorly they perform, how undisciplined they are, the head coach has their back.
Even the local media that covers these bums on a daily basis are calling out the players for taking shots at the fan base. That's the one area you don't cross. It's foolish. And it just shows you as it's been pointed out already with how much discipline and confidence this team lacks right now. FINALLY we saw a report yesterday where Khan was trying to talk to the team and the players to see what the hell is going on and where, if possible, could he help these players out. I am glad to see SOMETHING from him as the owner. He should be the most concerned. HUGE amounts of money were thrown around the last two years to get this team competitive and it's regressed to the point to where you think it's Blake Bortles' rookie year all over again or Bradley's first year here again. This doesn't look like a team that's been built for the last four years. It looks like ground zero still. 

Good article in response.

Do the players really think that once they made the pros and big money that they could just cruise?

They come from winning college programs for the most part....those teams didn't accept a poor performance from them. They were drilled, practiced and became a player worth drafting  by a pro team.

That's also why I hate big money free agency......it rarely works out. You can't tell me M Jackson didn't know better....and to hear him say on a video he needed to learn was insulting. He should be a leader on this team and not a 90 million dollar waste.

I have one thing to add to  the article.....where's their pride?

The Poz has it....

gus thinks because they all "talk" ...problems are solved....until the next sunday when things aren't solved.

when Khan bought the team.....he upgraded everything about the jags. The weight room, the locker room, the stadium, even the airplanes the team rides in. He has a right to know whats going on.

it's way past time for this team to deliver...or "do what they do" somewhere else.

There's not a player on this team that can't be replaced with someone that would appreciate the opportunity to be in their shoes.

Quote:These verbal attacks at the fans are yet another symptom of the lack of discipline that's so obvious from this team. You can witness it on the field every game, fielding a punt on the one yard line, downing a pass on a " free play " when the defense jumps offsides, losing your cool and getting penalties and game ejections , lining up onsides ( something that is taught day one in peewee football), etc., etc.

Discipline starts with the head coach. How would Tom Coughlin or Bilichick or Lombardi or Bear Bryant react to players behaving like this? Coach Gus reacts with a smile and an encouraging pat on the behind. And therein lies the problem. Players on this team have become cozy knowing that no matter how poorly they perform, how undisciplined they are, the head coach has their back.
I like this story about Belichick from Chad Johnson(video in link) 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-eggshells

"Let me tell you what scared me as a player. First day, team meeting ... no greeting, no nothing. He puts on the loss to the Jetsin the playoff or something where they went home early. And he puts it on and rips into Tom (Brady). First meeting, no practice, like (in front of) everybody, and he's going on and he's at Tom's head. And I'm like, 'Is this a joke? Are we being Punk'd?' Because from my understanding, as a coach, you don't chastise your quarterback and you definitely don't do it in front of everybody.

<p style="font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;color:rgb(34,34,33);">And he laid his you-know-what out and I was like, 'Oh my God.' And that set the tone for me. I was walking on eggshells from that point on."
I closed the window the second I saw "open letter". The only thing more pointless than an open letter is the sideline reporter.
Good letter, I think it expresses what a lot of us are feeling.  A little redundant at time, the writer could use an editor.  Smile

Lol.

"Booing is all I have left.

Don't take it away from me!"

Never mind that the losing began before all but 1 player became part of the team...
Aww Dragon Fury didn't like it.

BCC doesn't put much out there that's worthwhile, but this is one thing that was readable.  The last game has shown how far this team has fallen.

The people that get mad at people booing make me laugh.