Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mike Mularkey Extended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dilly Dilly!
Dilly Dilly!
Offered an extension so there is still some legwork that needs to be done first. That Chiefs win is the new dictionary.com definition of Pyrrhic victory.

Jags won twice today no doubt.
Winning even when we're not playing.
Love it!
Is it Xmas again?
The division thanks you tacks.
Their message board is a goldmine of comedy.

https://gotitans.com/forums/tennessee-ti...fl-talk.2/
(01-14-2018, 09:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Dilly Dilly!

They’re headed to the pit of misery.
Any hope that Mariota will develop into a pocket passer that can be something more than he is right now is quickly diminishing.
(01-15-2018, 10:04 AM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]Any hope that Mariota will develop into a pocket passer that can be something more than he is right now is quickly diminishing.

I have the opposite opinion.

I know titans fans think Mularky is holding Maria down, but I think he's the only thing propping him up so far.

His focus has been on keeping Maria healthy and covering up his massive deficiencies as a passer. He does this by trying to keep the team ahead of the sticks and keeping plenty of protection in for him. (And trying to run a very simple passing scheme mostly freeing up their tight end in the middle of the field, one of the few areas Maria can competently hit)

Still it looks like there's no amount of contact that Maria can handle, and it also looks like he'll take years to develop as a passer if he ever does.

Remember when it was Wisenhunt coaching and Maria spent half the season injured? At least under Mularky he's mostly been able to be in games, even if he's not good enough to help the titans win.
Field Yates‏Verified account
Filed to ESPN: the Titans and head coach Mike Mularkey have mutually agreed to part ways, according to a league source.
Well [BLEEP]
I don't get that for Mularkey. Does he think he's gonna get another shot somewhere?
Now they're saying he's gone.
(01-15-2018, 11:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Now they're saying he's gone.

Noooooooooooo

Just saw on ESPN they "mutually parted ways"
"mutually agreed"

So which playoff coach do the Titans have a non-binding agreement with?
Haha, that was a quick turn of events LOL
WOW!
(01-15-2018, 11:12 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, that was a quick turn of events LOL

Not really. It's been obvious for most of the last two years that the Titans were looking for the right coach and the right excuse to replace Mularkey.
Pages: 1 2 3