Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: live from the stadium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jags have landed about 20 mins to get to the stadium
team is arriving at the stadium
This is dumb we should have bigger goals.
I gotta say, Im not a big fan of this

get these guys home and rested

and one game at a time guys, focus all of your attention on the Patriots!
I like the confidence the team has,but i don't like ramsey looking ahead of patriots like that. you still have to beat them first.
Bortles wasnt there, he went immediately to the film room to look at Patriots D tape. Chhaammmmppppiioooonnnsshhhiippp
That was a publicity stunt, guys hyping the fans. Ramsey’s comments could have been left out but the locker room talk from telvin was what you want to here, basically enjoy it but it’s over and we focus on this week.

I have no doubt they will be focused. I’m sure someone will bring up Ramsey’s comments and say he’s not focused, I feel any negative comment against this group just adds fuel to them.
Yeah, not needed to have so many people on the microphone.. but I love the confidence that this team has. I feel like they are more confident in themselves than we as fans even realize.

Awesome win, great game, and now let's go up to New England and smack Tom in the mouth.
I thought it was cool for the fans and city. But I agree, didn't like Ramsey saying that. But in his defense, he and AJ have been saying that. But you know PR was like Ramsey, we can't bleep that out on live lol. They/we need to enjoy it for the day and move on to New England; which I know they will. Man, going to be tough.
What did Ramsey say?
(01-14-2018, 11:38 PM)jjgator Wrote: [ -> ]What did Ramsey say?

He just said to win this b (female dog). People making a big deal that he cussed and looking past the patriots.
I wasn''t bothered by the cussing,i was bothered by the fact it sounded like he was looking past pats. forttanttly though he was the only player doing that.
I was there and it was amazing. I don't care what anyone says. This city and fan base needed this. Maybe they said some stuff that the keyboard coaches on this board have a problem with and will dissect into something more than it was. But it was great to see them this excited and you could tell it meant a lot to them as well as the fans. They were excited we were excited, this wasn't a MSM interview where everyone has to say the right stuff. This was them being candid and having fun. I loved every min of it.
Seriously, whoever doesn't think this was a good idea obviously doesn't remember their homecoming welcome at the stadium after our win against the Broncos. I agree with what another poster said, the fans needed this, the team did, too. Tomorrow they focus on NE. Tonight they enjoy their victory.
They just won a huge game. We have a chance to do something we haven't been able to do except once in franchise history and that's go to the Super Bowl. Live it up you have to have some fun. I feel bad for next week's game but we'll worry about that later.
(01-15-2018, 01:55 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]They just won a huge game. We have a chance to do something we haven't been able to do except once in franchise history and that's go to the Super Bowl. Live it up you have to have some fun. I feel bad for next week's game but we'll worry about that later.

Actually this is our 3rd division championship 1996 1999 2017  all 1 game from superbowl
(01-15-2018, 01:59 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 01:55 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]They just won a huge game. We have a chance to do something we haven't been able to do except once in franchise history and that's go to the Super Bowl. Live it up you have to have some fun. I feel bad for next week's game but we'll worry about that later.

Actually this is our 3rd division championship 1996 1999 2017  all 1 game from superbowl

Yeah that's true. Sorry I was little then. I do remember the original loss to Bledsoe and the Patriots though that year.
(01-15-2018, 12:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn''t bothered by the cussing,i was bothered by the fact it sounded like he was looking past pats. forttanttly though he was the only player doing that.

Chill and just understand these guys were pumped and caught up in the moment.  Take it with a grain of salt.

(01-14-2018, 11:02 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]This is dumb we should have bigger goals.

No it's not dumb in this situation.  I was there when they flew back from Denver in '96.  It's a great thing for the team to know how much fans care and vise versa.

Now, if we become perennial contenders and do it every year than yes that would be dumb.  But the 1st time in 18 years...nah!
this was awesome
Pages: 1 2