Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is it just me or?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else been in a state of depression since Sun. I'm always in a good mood, had a great time in Jax over the weekend but ever since the game I feel like I've been in a state of depression. At work all week, even when i get off. It has to change!
We will blow out Tenn tomorrow and you will be ok 

Quote:Has anyone else been in a state of depression since Sun. I'm always in a good mood, had a great time in Jax over the weekend but ever since the game I feel like I've been in a state of depression. At work all week, even when i get off. It has to change!

I know what you mean... although my job is really heavy going right now plus my favourite soccer team suck too...

Football & Soccer are supposed to be something that I enjoy to get away from it all!
Quote:We will blow out Tenn tomorrow and you will be ok 

Please let this be the case.
Tired of driving 5hrs from Pensacola every year to see us get crushed. Been going to games the last 3 or 4 years and I'm 0-7 at the games I have went too. Got tickets to the Den game too
I used to be that way. Then I figured why should I get myself upset over this, when the team isn't doing anything to better themselves ? Gus should've been gone a long time ago.

Quote:We will blow out Tenn tomorrow and you will be ok
the way we have been playing, I seriously doubt it
Quote:Has anyone else been in a state of depression since Sun. I'm always in a good mood, had a great time in Jax over the weekend but ever since the game I feel like I've been in a state of depression. At work all week, even when i get off. It has to change!

Not really.  I was disappointed for a while Sunday evening, but you know?  Life goes on.
I just quit caring.