Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I have a messege for everyone here!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all we all want jags to win. theres no doubt of that. we all belieave the jags are cample of winning yes. lets not forget we are playing the defending super bowl champs at thier home.

I'm not going to say we win,or lose. I would like to say this though as a reminder. not one of us on here saw jags getting to afc tittle game. 

We should be proud of how much they have improved so far,from 3-13 to afc tittle game.  BE proud of what they have done so far.

I will end this with this. 

We still got at least 1 more game to play,and not talking about the draft.  Smile Smile
I agree Wolfie. Keep that lucky penny!
its weird.... I kinda want to talk about the draft...
I am proud no matter how they play, my expectations were to make playoffs not win division or go to afcc game.

The defense is real and the offense has been a top 10 team.as well.

It sure feels good to be playing meaningful games in Jan.
This has been a great year. But I still want it to continue. Go Jags!!!
of course,we all want to contintue on.
(01-15-2018, 09:17 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]its weird.... I kinda want to talk about the draft...

So who do you think we take at 32? 

Do we trade down with someone who wants to move up to get a QB? 

How much is the last pick of Round 1 worth, next years's 2nd? Their 2019 number 1 and this year's 2 and 3?
(01-16-2018, 09:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 09:17 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]its weird.... I kinda want to talk about the draft...

So who do you think we take at 32? 

Do we trade down with someone who wants to move up to get a QB? 

How much is the last pick of Round 1 worth, next years's 2nd? Their 2019 number 1 and this year's 2 and 3?

It just seems like we are going to be less prepared for the draft than all the other teams because of all this extra football we have to play. Is all this playoff stuff really the best use of the coaching staffs time?

Gonna suck not selecting a player before 8 pm.  lol
(01-16-2018, 11:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Gonna suck not selecting a player before 8 pm.  lol

Or 1am over here....