Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Even Shannon Sharp Likes the Jags??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time Jag hater, since we beat him in the playoffs, seems to have changed his tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nzER_fTak

He likes the Jags chances against the Patriots.
Can we all agree Skip is a [BLEEP] piece of work?

This is the same guy who thinks Rodgers is mediocre
I agree, Just surprised by his opinion. Even small minds are changing their tune.
Lol, turn-em loose
Skip is a goof, that guys is drinking the patriot kool aid, yes they are a good team but he makes it sound like no one should even play and just give them the Super Bowl
Skip takes 3 minutes to say 1 sentence. I just hate his "holding chin, drawing circles when he talks"
I can understand Skip's thinking here. We've seen this show since the turn of the century. Cinderella teams like us usually just go melt down when the trophy is on the line. Shannon knows we can do it but can't fully commit because of that same reason. Skip doesn't really seem to be giving us any realistic chance.
Saw this earlier and thought Wow.....there's a few starting to beleive!
AFTER we've earned our way through the season, the wild card and divisional.
Jags have one more step.....and this team is going to do it!
We have a chance. Our defense is exactly the right formula for beating Tom Brady. Rush with 4, drop 7 into coverage. Brady is immobile. We don't have to worry about him escaping the pocket. So we can go all out to get to him.

But- it's Tom Brady. And Bill Belichick.

It's not likely. But we do have a shot.
(01-16-2018, 08:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]We have a chance.   Our defense is exactly the right formula for beating Tom Brady.   Rush with 4, drop 7 into coverage.   Brady is immobile.   We don't have to worry about him escaping the pocket.   So we can go all out to get to him.  

But- it's Tom Brady.   And Bill Belichick.    

It's not likely.   But we do have a shot.

Well according to the Patriots message board, our pass rush sucks and we had a few lucky games to jack up our stats. 

They justify this by saying how they got 8 sacks in one game against Tennessee but we only got 4 in two games
Boy, are they in for a rude awakening....
I cannot stand Shannon Sharpe...regardless of what he says.
(01-16-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot stand Shannon Sharpe...regardless of what he says.

I can't stand Skip Bayless regardless of what he says.

They took the worst part of First Take (yeah, Skip is worse than Stephen A lol) and gave him a show on Fox with awful donkey face Shannon Sharpe lol
(01-16-2018, 10:58 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot stand Shannon Sharpe...regardless of what he says.

I can't stand Skip Bayless regardless of what he says.

They took the worst part of First Take (yeah, Skip is worse than Stephen A lol) and gave him a show on Fox with awful donkey face Shannon Sharpe lol

He’s the only player I’ve seen that looked like his team logo.