Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills fans STILL salty about Marrone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The local news station in Rochester, NY posted a FB Live video about the Bills OC hire and football in general. Skip to 7:40~ to hear about Marrone and the Jags/Steelers game. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...4497459385

They are never going to let it go. I love it lol
Who is this guy, he is absolutely clueless. His rant on Marrone is pretty damn funny. They mock bortles yet, they have tyrod as their starter.

Sour grapes in bills fans.
Poor guys, they had all those great years and never came out with 1 SB, then get bounced by the coach who "quit" on them when it was clearly in his contract to opt out. With new owners, he didn't want to be there, its 100% understandable under new management.

They are like a slightly more successful version of the Cleveland Browns.
(01-16-2018, 01:30 AM)cdnjagfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this guy, he is absolutely clueless. His rant on Marrone is pretty damn funny. They mock bortles yet, they have tyrod as their starter.

Just some local shmuck. 

Seriously, that's all I hear from them is "St. Doug this and that" they sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.
This is Rochester.

[Image: Weather_Myths_Does_Rochester_weather_des...103544.jpg]
[Image: 9397685_WEB_R_Snowcba4709a_e7e.jpg]
(01-16-2018, 01:30 AM)cdnjagfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this guy, he is absolutely clueless. His rant on Marrone is pretty damn funny. They mock bortles yet, they have tyrod as their starter.

Can you imagine how salty they’d be if Marrone, Dareus and Poz win a Super Bowl here this year?
I’m sure Marrone lost some sleep over this critique.
Bills fan who lives in Rochester here. Hey, don't mock our city. Meh, just kidding. I hate this weather, too. About Marrone, don't let a few salty fans fool you. Many if not most of us aren't bitter about it. We've moved on as well and we're pulling for you guys to take down Brady next week!
(01-16-2018, 11:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]This is Rochester.

[Image: Weather_Myths_Does_Rochester_weather_des...103544.jpg]
[Image: 9397685_WEB_R_Snowcba4709a_e7e.jpg]

I love that weather. Moving back there in 2 months. Can't wait.