Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NY Daily News Reporter rips Marrone again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relax, #Jets fans: Doug Marrone would not have been a savior for this franchise. https://t.co/JDjP0afQb7

This is Jets beat reporter. This is the second time this season he's bashed him. Dude is obsessed with him.
This guy reeks of "never put on the pads himself."

File under: who cares?
Actually this one wasn't too bad (comparatively). This guy is a tool, but I think this was actually his attempt to give Marrone some credit while still saying "I told you so"
(01-16-2018, 04:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this one wasn't too bad (comparatively). This guy is a tool, but I I this was actually his attempt to give Marrone some credit while still saying "I told you so"

Its crazy. I read this paper everyday, hes done it multiple times.
Wait aren't you known as Mr. Negative Nancy around here? Not sure you should be the one to criticize others for being negative, lol.
(01-16-2018, 05:32 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2018, 04:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this one wasn't too bad (comparatively). This guy is a tool, but I I this was actually his attempt to give Marrone some credit while still saying "I told you so"

Its crazy. I read this paper everyday, hes done it multiple times.

Oh I agree he's terrible. Just saying, compared to the one right before the Jets game, this is a lot better. But still terrible.